Blood+Lust: Chapter 6

Mulai dari awal

And damn... this feels...

"Hmm..." He groaned.

So fucking good...

"L-Lincoln..." I tapped his shoulder. Kung magpapadala ako baka san pa kami umabot nito. "Lincoln!" This time, I couldn't help but raise my voice so he would hear me.

Bagsak ang buhok niya dahil kakatapos lang maligo. It looks smooth. He smelled nice too. His forehead not showing because of his bangs. His room was dimly lit, I couldn't see his eyes properly. But our kissing had made his lips swollen. It looks plump from our kissing. He appeared... dashingly good tonight. I could see how huge his shoulders are because he was on top of me. He had both of his arms next to me. Locking me so I wouldn't escape.

I couldn't even fake a smirk! I'm sure I look awkward. And I'm suddenly nervous!

Gusto niya pa sanang ipagpatuloy ang naudlot naming halikan but I pushed his chest which made him stopped and stare at me.

"What now Lincoln? Are you turned on?" I said, referring to his kisses. "Do you like me now?" I teased.

The moment he heard what I said he immediately removed himself on top of me. Parang doon lang siya natauhan at bumalik sa reyalidad dahil mabilis ang pagtulak niya sa sarili upang makalayo sa akin. I sighed silently because of relief. Phew... that... was... close...

Bumangon ako at naupo sa kama. He stroke his hair up. I sat on the side of the bed while he was standing in front of me. Looking defeated. Parang hindi makapaniwala na nagawa niya 'yon. Yes, Lincoln. You kissed me! Ano ka ngayon?

"What the..." he cursed and glared at me. Oh? Ba't parang kasalanan ko pa? I initiated the kiss but you liked it since you kissed me back!

I smirked at his reaction. "I didn't cast a spell this time." Panunuya ko para mas lalo siyang mainis. Nawala ang kaba ko dahil sa itsura niya ngayon. "Surely, you were enjoying it. Halatang wala kang balak tumigil kung hindi lang kita pinigila—"

"Shut up!" He hissed and march to the door, walking out of the room leaving me alone.

I blinked once. What the? What is wrong with him? Ang bilis namang magbago ng mood. Parang hindi nasarapan, ah? I shook my head. Oh well... makatulog na nga lang.

Lincoln's Point of View

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! I hate her, okay?! Then why the fuck I couldn't control myself?! Impossible. I'm sure she cast a spell. That's right. Cause why did I kiss her in the first place, right? How could I kiss someone I hate?!

No. I'm a guy, okay? Of course, that was normal! It's her fault for throwing herself at me. Huh!

"Problema mo besh? Kanina ka pa mukhang problemado at iritado r'yan, ah. Break time na, tara cafeteria?"