Chapter 2

She woke up the next morning to a voice " Natasha, wake up it's time for work" the voice said again she opened her eyes and there stood the brunet." Hey sleepy head" Maria said whit a smile "hi what time is it?" " it's eight thirty so we must get going, and here you have a coffee and don't look on social media for a while" she said and whit the last she looked down on the floor " thanks and why what happened?" Natasha said whit a nervous voice " okay, some person got a picture of you and rogers dancing together last night and now they think you are together" Maria said fast " Nooooooo... you must be ciding me, wait I don't remember anything from last night what if I had sex whit him..." she said but now she looked like she had seen a ghost " you didn't I looked at you two the hole night, he just drove you home and he was back after 40 minutes it's and it takes 20 minutes to you and 20 back so you didn't have time to do that" Maria said whit her normal voice and now she looked at Natasha " but ho invited them, it wasn't Carol or Wanda because they don't like they guys that much and pepper wanted to have a girls night so I must have been you" she said while pointing in her direction " yea it was I'm sorry but you're dad said it to me and if I didn't I would get fired" she said now sad " how could you, you know I hate rogers and now we are on the front page together... out of my apartment out!" She screamed and she was angry.

Natasha took on a black dress and black hells, she ordered a Uber and went to AM enterprise.

"Why the hell would you do that!" She said while she stormed inside Alexis office " Natalia why are you screaming?" Alexis asked her calmly " why did you ask Maria to invite rogers to our girls night, you ruined my friendship whit her" Natasha said whit a angry voice
"calm down Natalia" he said and pointed at one of the chair in front of her. She sat down and took a deep breath. " have you heard of fanfic" he asked " yes, why?" She answers now calmer " You're fans are shipping you and Steve rogers together as a couple and it would be great for the company if you would go on a date whit him" he said whit a friendly voice " no way, I hate rogers and he hates me and I don't care about if it's good for the company, I am not doing it" she said whit a determined voice " but please Natalia" he said whit a pleading voice " No, and I have a interview whit Jane foster so I must go"

Natasha went to the interview on the way she calmed herself down.

"Before my parents big company, we used to have game nights and family dinners, I loved that. But now when the company is big and my sister is in college, I been finding something else I love" Natasha said whit a happy voice

"That was all we have for today from the famous Natasha Romanoff" Jane foster Said to the camera and then they cut the film and the interview was over.

"Thanks for coming" Jane said whit a huge smile" It was nothing and it was fun actually" She said and returned the smile" my Uber is here see you some other time Jane, bey" She said and started to walk away " I sure hope so bey" she said behind me.

Natashas pov

I got home and went to my room and got on some pajama pants and a white tank top.  I went to the fridge and got out some ice cream and went to the Tv and sapped around on the chanel's  then I ordered some take out. After I ate my take out I went to bed and I drifted of to sleep very fast.