☆Sleepover☆

It was a rainy day in Albuquerque New Mexico. Walter White lives at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico 87104. Walter layed on the couch watching his favorite ad, the Better Call Saul ad.
(Maybe I should call him...) Walter thought to himself.

Walter runs a meth lab with his three best friends, Gus, Mike and his crush, Jesse. Today was a special day for the four of them. They were gonna have a sleepover. Walter had gone to the store and picked out a cute pyjamas that he hopes Jesse will like. He sighed as he got up and went to his bathroom to try on the pyjamas again.

(I look so cute.) Walter thought to himself.
"Walter! Where are you? When are your friends coming over?" Skyler yelled from the kitchen.
"They'll be here any minute now!" Walter yelled out to Skyler. He went back into looking at his reflection. He smiled cutely at his cute pyjamas. He really hopes that Jesse likes him back.

"Walter! They're here!" Skyler called out yet again. Walter quickly changed back into his normal clothes and put the pyjamas in a bag. He went up to the door and opened it.

At the door stood his best friends, Mike, Gus and Jesse. While Walter clearly could acknowlage Mike and Gus' excistence, he only had his eyes on Jesse. Jesse smiled at Walter.
"Hey Walter! Good to see you!" Mike said happily before walking inside the house.
"Thanks for letting us come over Walt!" Gus said before walking in after Mike. Last but not least, Jesse walked up to Walter to say hi.
"Hey Mr. White!" Jesse said and clapped Walters shoulder carefully. Walters heart beat went faster when Jesse hit his shoulder like that. Jesse walked into Walters house and took off his beanie, revealing his short brown messy hair. Walter gave Jesse a small smile before inviting his friends into his bedroom.

"Come on in! Me and Skyler got some mattresses for you guys!" Walter said excited. Gus and Mike went to go lay down on their mattresses.
"Uhm... Mr. White?" Jesse said.
"Yes, Jesse?" Walter said.
"Where is my mattress?" Jesse asked Walter. Walter looked down on the floor where Gus and Mike were laying. Two mattresses on the floor and one double bed.
"I can sleep on the couch if you forgot-" Jesse said before being interupted by Walter.
"No, no! I have my double bed...if you want to you can...I don't know...sleep next to me?" Walter said blushing. Jesse blushed at Walters question.
"Yeah, I guess that could work." Jesse said looking down on the floor, smiling.
"Cut the bed talk guys, let's talk about our crushes while painting each others nails!" Mike said, bringing up the nailpolish that he brought with him.

While painting their nails they talked about their crushes.
"So Mike, who's your crush?" Gus asked Mike.
"Well, uhm, don't tell anyone but...I really like Saul..." Mike said while blushing. Everyone started squeeling of excitment and happiness.
"How about you Gus? Who's your crush?" Mike asked Gus.
"Well, me personally...I like Gale." Gus said. Yet again, everyone squeeled with excitment and happiness over Gus' answer. Now it was only Walter and Jesse left.
"What about you Jesse?" Gus asked Jesse. Before Jesse could answer Skyler comes in.
"I made you guys some food!" Skyler says while holding 4 plates of los pollos hermanos food.
"Get out of my room, Skyler!" Walter told Skyler. Skyler chuckled.
"Alright, alright, you guys have fun now." She said and left the food plates on the floor before leaving.
"Okay, well, I really like this girl. Her name is Andrea." Jesse said.

Everyone squeeled yet again, everyone except Walter.
(He likes a girl? I guess he doesn't like me back...) Walter thought to himself. His thoughts were interupted when Jesse nudged his shoulder.
"You okay, Mr. White?" Jesse asked Walter.
"Yeah, I'm fine, uhm, that's great Jesse, I hope you get to date her." Walter said. The room went silent and everyone started to wonder why Walter wasn't squeeling like everyone else.
"And...who do you like, Walter?" Gus asked Walter.
"Uhm, I like Skyler, she's nice." Walter said. The room remained quiet.
"Uhm, anyways, let's eat and then we'll get changed into our pyjamas." Mike said before taking a bite of the los pollos hermanos chicken. With that being said, they all ate their food.

After eating, they all went one by one to go get changed into their pyjamas. Jesse came out wearing the cutest pyjamas Walter had ever seen.
"You look nice." Walter said. Jesse smiled softly at Walter.
"Thanks, Mr. White." Jesse said. Walter smiled back before getting up and walking into the bathroom to get changed.

Walter put on his pyjamas and looked at himself in the mirror again.
(Maybe he'll still think I'm pretty in this.) He thought to himself. He walked out back into his bedroom. Everyone complimented Walters pyjamas.
"Wow Mr. White, you look great." Jesse said while looking at Walters pyjamas. Walter blushed.
"Thanks, Jesse." Walter said.
(Yes, he liked my pyjamas! I guess I'll just have to learn though that he'll never like me, only my pyjamas.) Walter thought to himself.
"Enough talking, I'm tired guys. Let's go to sleep." Mike said.
"I agree, we got a lot of cooking to do tomorrow." Gus said. With that, everyone went to bed, Gus on his mattress, Mike on his mattress and Walter and Jesse with their big bed. Walter shyly layed down next to Jesse.
"Goodnight then." He told Jesse.
"Goodnight Mr. White." Jesse told Walter.

Walter turned to his side and shut his eyes. He was about to drift of into a deep slumber when he felt someone touching his arm.
"Mr. White?" Jesse whispered. Walter turned his body to face Jesse.
"Yes, Jesse?" Walter said.
"This might sound crazy but...do you like me?" Jesse asked Walter. Walters face turned red.
"Uhm...well..." Walter stuttered on his words.
"I-I-I think so. You've always been so nice to me. I know you don't like me back, since you like that Andrea girl, and that's fine by me." Walter said. Jesse slowly dragged his hand up Walters face.
"Well, truth be told, I've always liked you Mr. White. I'm glad I got to meet you. I love you." Jesse said before kissing Walters lips softly. Walter was shocked, but he'd be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy the kiss. The sound of the raindrops hitting the window made them both feel at peace.

Suddenly the lights turned on. Walter and Jesse turned their heads towards where the light switch is only to see Mike standing there.
"I knew it!" Mike said. Gus sat up and looked at Walter and Jesse.
"I told you they were gonna kiss!" Mike said. Gus laughed at Walter and Jesse's embarrasment.
"Are you two dating now?" Gus asked them. Walter and Jesse looked at each other, smiling, before saying.
"I guess we are."

The end.