Welcome To The Team

Start from the beginning

"So, what would you say to a little photoshoot?" you ask the girls, grabbing your camera out of your bag. 

"YES!" Holtz hollers, dancing around and doing model poses.

"Let's do it!" Abby says, joining Jillian in her model dance.

"Why not?" Patty says, turning on the radio and joining them.

"Come on, gorgeous, join our dance!" Holtz says, dancing over to you and grabbing your arm, pulling you off your stool. 

The three of you dance around, goofing off until Erin comes back with lunch. 

"What is going on here?" Erin asks, laughing and putting the food down.

"Model dancing, obviously," Holtz says, pretending to cast a fishing line to reel Erin in. 

Erin acts as if she's being reeled in by Holtzmann's invisible fishing rod and joins the dance party. Finally, after a few songs, you all get tired out and sit down to eat. 

"Looks like we'll have a post-lunch photoshoot," Abby says, biting into her piece of pizza. 

"Photoshoot?" Erin questions. 

"Y/N made us a website and needs photos for the 'about us' section," Patty says, "The newbie is already upping our game."

"I was thinking you all could put on your 'ghostbusting' jumpsuits and I could take pictures to add to your new website," you added.

"Oooo, sounds fun!" Erin said.

---

After lunch, the girls changed into their jumpsuits and met you out behind the building. You thought the outside of the firehouse-turned GB headquarters would look good as a photo background. You decided to do group pictures first, then individual portraits.

Abby, Erin, and Patty walked out of the backdoor in their jumpsuits and gear. 

"Where's Holtz?" you asked.

"She got distracted, she should be out soon," Erin said.

"Tada!" Holtzmann said, opening the backdoor and jumping out of it.

"How do you want to start this thing?" Abby asks you. 

"So I was thinking we start with group photos, then I'll take the solo pictures," you responded. 

---

*30 minutes later*

"Perfect, I think I got all the group shots I need!" you say, looking through your camera's gallery, "I think I found my favorite."

The group gathered around you to look at the pictures.

"Wow! We look like total badasses," Erin said, admiring the picture you had chosen as your favorite

Patty chimed in, "We are total badasses! Y/N, damn you're talented."