Chapter one: Isla Nublar

I am a photographer and I got a call from my boss that they had an opening for someone to take pictures at a new park that opened up on an island called Isla Nublar. I said yes and he told me where and when I gotta do this job and the name of the owner, John, John Hammond.

~

I got on a plane to get shown the park. I was never told what it was about but I was curious to find out.

I was told to meet at the hella pad and wait for the helicopter to pick me up. I wasn't the biggest fan of heights but I had to do this job and my company needed the money that the owner offered.

I stepped carefully onto the helicopter and saw the owner sitting down near the window part of the helicopter. We shake hands and talk about the park. He wouldn't tell me much because it was supposed to be a surprise but he said it would change the world and our perspectives. I was starting to become a bit suspicious, especially when he said it was going to change the world and our perspectives of things.

~

The helicopter came to a stop. Turns out there were more people to pick up. The two guys sat down, one looked like a lawyer and the other looked like he was dressed to go to a Metallica concert. He saw me staring and decided to sit next to me with a big smirk on his face.

"What do you do?" The guy asked.

"I am a photographer!" I said as I was excited that he even asked.

"What are you?" I ask with a big smile as I get lost in his eyes.

"Mathematician." He said and I blushed a bit as his voice went a bit deep.

"That's awesome." I say then I try to distract myself by looking at my camera equipment that I packed to hide the blush I had on my cheeks.

"It's ok to blush, darling." I hear him say. It was to the point my whole face was red like a tomato.

Me and the guy talked, we exchanged names and his was Ian, Ian Malcolm.

~

The driver said he was picking up some other people that were tagging along. I looked down below and saw that it was all sand. I was getting hot and took slow breaths as I saw how high we were. That's when I felt a hand on mine as we lower onto the ground.

I smile at Ian as a thanks and John hops out and walks to a random trailer.

~

A guy came up yelling to turn off the helicopter and the driver obays and the helicopter shuts down. After a few minutes a blonde lady and brunette man walked out of the trailer and came aboard the helicopter to sit down.

The guy didn't seem interested or at least wanted to look tough so he had some sunglasses on but the girl looked happy and gave everyone a big smile and gave out her name and her boyfriends.

The blondy was wearing a pink shirt that was tucked into her brown shorts and she had her hair up with some glasses on her head. The burnette guy wore a blue shirt that was tucked in his long brown pants and a hat with some sun glasses on his face.

"I'm Ellie satler and this is Alan Grant, my boyfriend. I am a Paleobotanist and he's one too!" She says smiling and then she starts talking about the new dinosaur bones that they just discovered just right before we arrived.

~

We soon arrived at Isla Nublar and the helicopter started jerking a bit as we got lowered to the ground. I grabbed the closest thing near me and it happens to be Ian's hand. I blushed and smiled as he held my hand tightly. I mouthed a thank you to Ian and he nodded as a your welcome.

Mr. Hammond told everyone to strap in and we all did. I saw the guy with the hat struggling with his belt. I looked over as he had two end pieces. Everyone tried helping but Alan wouldn't let them. He took the end pieces and tied them both together. He looked up at everyone and smiled while noodling with a smirk.

-756 Words I hope yall love this so far

-756 Words
I hope yall love this so far. I know i do! Thank you so much for reading the first chapter.