ishq me har had paar

Start from the beginning

Ridhima go to her room and change her dress. She wear a off shoulder one pice which is stop her knee looking breath taking as always and down at entrance ishani is waiting for someone.

Ridhima : lagta hai kisi ka itenzar ho rha

Ishani see her : yes vo angre aa rha hai and blush but file leke vapas chla jayga office said with a pout

Ridhima : no worries darling you tod angre that  I'm going to office so ab koi kaam nhi hoga and you will enjoy with him and also let me enjoy with my boyfriend last line she whisper in her ears ishani blush and said thanku and ridhima winks and ishani srimks when she noticed ridhima dress properly.

Ishani : so aap toh khana bhai ke sath hi khaygi

Ridhima : ya you know your grumpy brother toh m usi ke kha lungi and ishani whisper itne sexy lego gi toh bhai tumhe kha jayge sweetheart hmm and wink at her and ridhima blush and go office.

After reaching  office everyone is see ridhima female is jealous from her natural beauty and male see her with lusty eyes and ridhima ignore them and go towards direct vansh cabin but receptionist stop her and ask her about appointment

Ridhima : I don't need appointment to meet your boss

Receptionist : why you are his wife tum jesi ladkiyon m janti hu tum humre boss seduce krne aai bloody cheap girl

Ridhima in very dangerous vioce : come again and  call angre down after five minutes angre come

Angre : dii aap yaha kya kr rho boss apka wait kr hai yes angre said ridhima to dii in front of people and alone me bhabhi.

Ridhima : ask your receptionist and angre ask  her with sternly who the hell are you to stop her and receptionist is scared and said sorry

Ridhima : I'm going to meet Mr grumpy and fire her now and make sure ise kabhi bhi job na mile is that clear and angre nods and receptionist is crying and sorry but angre knows when ridhima is angry even his boss also don't try mess with her and fire her.

In vansh cabin

Vansh is doing work in his laptop and his pa tried to seduce him and this make ridhima more angry

Ridhima in sternly : vansh rai singhania and see her and gulp his saliva because she hell angry and see his pa in mind today sweetheart kill me damm this bich

Maya (vansh pa) : who are you and how dare you to come without knock

Ridhima see vansh : get out now and vansh see her with puppies eyes

Maya : you bich and thud she is on floor hold her face and see up vansh slapped her

Vansh : how dare you say that to my sweetheart and Maya is hell sacred and said sorry and vansh said get out now and sit on chair and call angre and told him fire her now and destroy her ridhima see him and sit down in his lap and kiss him passionately their kiss was very roughly vansh pour his angre love all his felling in kiss and ridhima also kiss him with same passion and broke the kiss when they out of breath both take a long and deep breath and ridhima rest her head on his shoulder and vansh roaming his on her thighs .

Ridhima : I miss you jaan

Vansh : mee too baby well you are looking sexy love and I can't control now

Ridhima : I know and who tell you to control and bite his earlobe and vansh srimks and fused his lips with her and pick her up in his arms without breaking the kiss and his office room and soon their clothes are shattered in room and both are making out passionately and room fill with their moans and groans after some both are rest in bed and ridhima is leing on vansh and both are cover with singal bed sheet.

Ridhima : vansh

Vansh : hmm baby

Ridhima: I can't live without you kab tak hum sabse apne rishte ko chipye ge

Vansh : sweetheart even I can't live without you a single second but first we have to deal with that bich Natasha and show dadi her real face you know what kabhi kabhi toh m sochta hu ki tum nhi hoti toh mera kya hota please don't leave ever sweetheart I can't live without you and ridhima hugs him tight never I repeat I will never live your side and you vansh

Ridhima : vansh but Natasha bhut smart hai you know she killed her parents and being inocent and bichari in front dadi and make her ready to marry you and that time I wanna kill her but can't because of dadi but now we have proof so we trow her out.

Other side Natasha has a kiss pic of rainsh and srimks now m bhi dekhti hu kon mujhe tumhe gr se bhar nikalne me roke ga ridhima wait for coming ridhima home.

In evening ridhima and vansh come.

Natasha : you bich don't you any shame that you are making out with my husband in front of family.

Dadi : tum pagal ho gyi Natasha kya hai ye how dare you say like that

Natasha : I have proof dadi ye ladki mera pati china chati hai and play in front of everyone the video of kissing but her bad the couple the was kissing is non other than Natasha and someone else and now rainsh is srimking and and Natasha see with wide.

Dadi slaps her hard you bloody girl you are cheating on my vansh and call him cheater.

Ridhima : dadi you know she killed her parents and show her proof and dadi is shocked and call cops and arrested her and ridhima go to her and whisper tumhe kya hume pta nhi hai jab hume kiss krte hue dekh rhi thi you what hume pta tha or pta phir humne ishani ko bol kr humere video ko tumhre video se change kra diya vansh is mine vo mera ishq mera junnon mera plagal pen sab kuch hai tumhe laga ki m use tum chine dungi na chup chap chli jao nhi toh m tumhe sidha bappa ke pass bejugi and trust me itne bede mansion me agar khi mar kr gaad bhi diya na kisi ko pta nhi chlega and Natasha is scared and go silently with cops.

Dadi : vansh mujhe maaf kr de mne tujhe teri marji ke bina is ladki se shadi kri or ye and cried and vansh hugs

Vansh :dadi aap ko mafi mangne ki jurat nhi hai and broke the hug and said sia sia go dadi ko room me leke jio or rest kro ok and nods dadi and sia gone.

Ishani : finally that bich is gone now ab mujhe se wait nhi ho rha aap dono ki shadi krne ka and hug ridhima and vansh both and both smiles.

Days passes like this ridhima handle vansh and everyone perfectly and dadi see this after some time dadi ask vansh about marry ridhima and vansh nods happily and in three days complete the marriage because humere saber ke devta ko bilkul bhi sabr nhi tha and go for a long honeymoon and everyone is happy specially dadi because her children are happy  .

After coming their honeymoon ridhima told dadi abot ishani and angre and make her agree with their marriage and in their reception ridhima faint everyone is stressed but vansh is scared like hell and doctor come and tell that ridhima is pregnant one week pregnant everyone is happy and vansh is dancing in happiness. In pregnancy months ridhima is irritated vansh like hell some she crying with out any reason sometimes she beat him black blue her mid night craving and all vansh 24hours be with her like a lost puppy and full fill her cravings and after some months ridhima give birth a baby girl and named her deepika because ridhima 's mother name was deepika and lived happily with her family.

That's it for today's guys hope you all like. Sorry for my mistakes. Votes and comments kr dena and silent readers tum bhi vote and comment kr dena nhi toh read bhi nhi krna.

How's the os acha lega tell me in the comments.

Is anybody want to suggest me and request me to post something with their ideas then tell me. I will try my best and post it .

Target : 55 votes.