That's when (Y/n) noticed Dororo and the Priest at the foot of the stairs. When did he come back? But it looks like he's about to leave. She noticed that he was talking to Dororo and then Dororo looked back at the building. Looks like they were probably talking about Hyakkimaru. (Y/n) was about to go out and say goodbye to the Priest when Mio stopped singing.

"Don't look at me so much" she heard, "you can see people's souls, right? The colors of them. Please don't look at mine. It's probably filthy. Really filthy." (y/n)'s eyes narrowed at what Mio said. If there was one thing she hated it's when someone thinks the negative in themselves. And it was clear that Mio thought the worst in herself because of her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mio grabbed some stuff and was heading out. She was about to step out of the house when she noticed the (h/c) colored girl was leaning on the wall next to her.

"Oh (Y/n), I was just heading out" she smiled

"I know" she replied, "Dororo told me what you do"

Mio's eyes widened for a bit and then looked down in sadness, "oh, I see"

(Y/n) looked at her and turned to face her, "You're not tainted you know" Mio looked at her in shock, "you think your soul is filthy because of what you do to gain money, but that does not mean you are" (y/n) said, "your soul is not filthy, it's not ugly, it's not disgusting. If anything, you must have a pretty and pure soul" Mio's eyes widened, "you took in all these kids. You're providing for them. You took us in when you didn't even know us" she said, 'Compared to me, who has stolen and hurt people' she thought, "Just because this is what you do does not mean that you have a filthy soul"

Mio smiled and wiped the tears off her eyes, "thank you, (Y/n)" she smiled

(Y/n) smiled and nodded, "I just thought someone should tell you" She said as Mio bowed and continued to walk, "oh and by the way, he can't see the color of your soul specifically, "color wise, each thing has the same color. So, you don't have to worry about that" Mio blushed lightly and continued to walk, hoping that (Y/n) couldn't see it from where she was.

"Dororo" (Y/n) called as she saw her little sibling walking ahead of her with a plate of food, "where are you going?"

"Taking this to aniki so that he can heal up" he said

"Good thinking, if we don't make him eat, he's going to end up starving" (y/n) chuckled as she followed behind him. They walked into the room and they sweatdropped when they saw Hyakkimaru making a stump for himself.

"Here you go" Dororo said as he pushed the plate close to him. Hyakkimaru only ignored the plate and went back to what he was doing. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and placed her hand, carefully, on top of the wooden stump.

"You have to eat, Hyakkimaru" she said but the man simply moved the stump away from her hand and continued his work. (Y/n) lightly growled and grabbed the bowl of rice from Dororo.

"Uh, one-san?"

"Eat" she said a bit harshly as she took the chopsticks and stuff a bit of rice in Hyakkimaru's mouth, making him put down the stump and chew, "if you don't eat, you won't get better, and you won't get stronger" she said as she continued to feed him, "You lost your leg, so what? You gained your voice back! You need to start talking, Hyakkimaru, we can't keep playing charades every time you need to do something" she scolded lightly.

Dororo tried not to laugh as he took in his sister trying to lecture Hyakkimaru as if he was a small child. (Y/n) turned to glare at him when she heard him chuckled, "ah, sorry" he said and then grabbed the small plate, "don't forget his greens!" he said as he joined in feeding him, "greens are important when it comes to getting stronger too, right one-san"