The first thing I felt when I woke was pain everywhere from my feet to the top of my head. Also, I was no longer in the back of an ambulance but instead in a bright room. It wasn't a hospital but there was medical equipment in the room. I had seen this place before it was the UA nurses' office. I had been here many times in the past to visit Izuku after he would get hurt.

Who would bring me here instead of a hospital?

The door to the room opens revealing a short old woman. She let out a loud gasp when she saw my eye open as quickly as lighting she rush to my side. The concern was obvious on her face as she checked the machines that showed my vitals. I wasn't sure what they said but she seemed to calm down more after looking at them.

"W-what happen"

It hurt to speak as my throat felt dryer than a desert. My hand try to move to touch my throat but stop when a sharp pain was sent up my arm.

"Don't push yourself too much y/n" Recovery Girl ordered "It's only been a day since you were rescued. Your body still needs a lot more time to heal itself"

I wanted to nod or speck but was unable to do either. At less, I had only been out for one day unlike when I fought the Nomu and he knocked me out for over a week. It sucked to have so many questions but be unable to ask a single one.

"I know you have questions"

'Is Recovery Girl also a mind reader?' I couldn't help but wonder.

"I'll try to explain what happens to the best of my abilities. After the training camp was attacked you and Bakugo were both taken. It had taken the heroes less than a day to find Bakugo but unfortunately, the league of villains had hidden you at a different location. I am sorry it took so long for us to find you but after a week we knew where you were, thanks to the help of a rat in the league of villains. After that, there is not much you don't know Aizawa found you and then brought you here because he thought it would be more secure than a public hospital. Now here we are; move your eyes up and down if you understand everything I have said" Recovery girl explained

I moved my eyes up and down even though I had so many questions there was no way for me to ask.

"Y/n I am going to give you a little something to put you back to sleep."

My body tensed up the thought of going to sleep not knowing when I would wake frightened me. I wanted to see my friends. I wanted to know that they were okay.

"I know you may be frightened by the idea of sleeping after  your past experiences but I need you to trust me that I will wake you up when you are healed then you will feel ten times better." Recovery girl was trying to comfort me

The kindness in her eyes relax me I knew as long as my care was in her hands I had nothing to worry about. She grabbed a syringe that was filled with some type of clear medicine. The liquid was injected into the IV that was connected to my arm. It took a moment but then my head started to get lighter and lighter until my eyes rolled into the back of my head knocking me out.

IZUKU POV

Here I was again seating next to Y/n's bed again. It has been three days since she last woke. A select few were given permission to seat with her while she was asleep. There is always a fear inside that one day when I come to see her she'll no longer be here. I shook my head trying to banish that thought from my head. My paranoia gets worst with each passing day. I've already been yelled at multiple times for staying past guest time but I need to be near her. If this has proven anything she needed me to keep her safe. The door to the room opens causing me to jump in my seat.