Run BTS [Again] || 03

large age gap between aera and the boys because... well, demand ;)

__

the door opens and bts walks in, gasping and cooing at the sight of the room they'll be shooting in today. one of the crew members did tell them today's special, and now looking at the set they're just growing more curious every second. they stand in the middle, still having their eyes wandering around the big room which is divided into compartments, some having toys, one with a television, a kitchen, a bathroom, and even a single bed.

"do we have to act like a baby today?" hoseok asks with a frown, pointing at the micky mouse bed while jungkook beside him is playing with a ball that he just picked up from the floor.

"everything looks so cute," taehyung cooes, "look at that! the small bathtub!"

"it's like we're giants in front of this," namjoon chuckles amusedly.

"reminds me of aera," jimin smiles at the stuff looking like everything around them has shrunk into a tiny size to enhance it's cuteness.

"what are we doing today?" yoongi asks.

the director smiles, gesturing the members to sit and passes a bowl full of papers of different colors, letting each member pick one. jimin being on the extreme corner, unfolds his paper first, showing it to the camera and the members, "jimin," taehyung reads and unfolds his paper, frowning when his paper reads jimin's name too, "i think something's wrong with these,"

"no, it's all right, please open the next one." pd nim says and yoongi nods, showing his paper to the camera which says jungkook's name.

jungkook presses his lips in confusion, opening his paper and finds his name, then he takes namjoon's paper and finds jimin's name again. jin and hoseok open their folded papers too and show the same name to the rest, "jungkook? i think these are the teams for today..."

"yes," pd nim nods, "jimin and jungkook will have separate teams whose members are now decided. please sit with your respective team,"

jimin, taehyung and namjoon sit from the right, while jungkook, jin, hoseok and yoongi sit from the left, waiting for further instructions. but instead of words, a sound of familiar squeaky shoes enter their ears, making their heads turn to the door where aera pushes the door open and enters in with a wide grin, waving at her oppas.

"aera?" jungkook gasps, breaking into a smile as he notices the way she's dressed– a white top and denim skirt that is apparently too short and has her matching blue underwear visible. "aw c'mere," he opens his arms and makes her sit on his lap, straightening the skirt  and kisses her cheek, "riri looks so pretty today. who got you ready?"

"noona," aera points at the back of the cameras, getting a few chuckles from the team.

"hi oppa," she turns then, waving at jimin and the rest of the boys, "i– riri comin' to playing wid you,"

"ah is that so?" hoseok smiles, patting her head, "what do you wanna play?"

"dere," aera points towards the toys, making the boys gasp and turn to crew members who nod.

"so aera's already here, and if you haven't guessed yet, today's concept is taking care of a baby: being a babysitter of a three-year-old."

"ahh," the members nod slowly, happy with the idea as they always love spending time with aera and playing with her.

"there are some rules you all need to follow. since we have got the teams already, we know it's a team game today. you all will stay in this room with aera for the whole day, and your job is to take care of her. means, you will have to do all of her work and chores, and you'll get some points for that. for some things like cooking, both the teams will prepare a meal for her, but the one she chooses to eat will win, and that team will be given some points. the more time aera spends with your team happily, the more points you'll get. if she cries or whines or gets upset about anything, that team will have some minus points. at the end of the day, we'll see which team has more points to decide the winner."