𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Dayvon Bennett.
Atlanta, GA
November 13th, 2021.

"Damn, you did it for real!" Kiki laughed as they sat in icebox together

"Damn, you did it for real!" Kiki laughed as they sat in icebox together. Her eyes looking at the medium sized tattoo of Yuri's face on his upper arm. He got it done the day before, and managed to hide it from Yuri the best he could.

"Hell yea," he smiled looking down at the tattoo himself, extremely impressed with how the tattoo looked exactly like Yuri. His tattoo artist snapped.

Before Kiki could respond Ahmad came from the back of the jewelry store, holding a velvet black box. "This is what we crafted per you guys instruction," he wore black gloves as he opened the box revealing three shimmering, diamond rings of all different sizes and shapes. The price tags underneath all three well over $100,000. Kiki gasped her heart tugging at the one on the end, the one she knew would make her cousin faint. Pointing at it she told Dayvon.

"That's the one."

"Dis one," Dayvon pointed at the shimmering ring Kiki picked out.

The ring was definitely huge, but it was beautiful  and crafted just for Yuri

The ring was definitely huge, but it was beautiful and crafted just for Yuri. Her ring size, and it represented her big ass personality she had as well. He couldn't believe himself. He was proposing to Yuri. He never seen himself getting married. But over the past year he had knew Yuri was the one for him, recently he had just beat the trial case with the club shooting. And she was there the whole way with him, never being weary, or tearing him down. She loved his kids to bits and pieces, his granny adored her, his siblings loved her and most of all he loved her more than anybody except his children. That was some deep love.

"Is this the one?" Ahmad smiled holding the ring between his gloved fingers. Kiki smiled nodding her head as she looked at Dayvon.

"Hell yeah."

Walking out of the jewelry store, the $187,428 engagement ring, boxed and bagged. Von and Kiki walked to their cars.

"You spoke to my uncle KC yet?" Kiki asked softly. She knew Von talked about wanting to get Yuri's fathers grace before he went ahead and proposed. Everybody knew except KC.