𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Beginne am Anfang

I stood up from my seat immediately making the prince startle as I stared at him with wide eyes"Did you just remember that you had a guest?"

He was looking at as if he knew this would happen.

..

....

.....

"Nope! Absolutely no clue"

The prince pinch the bridge of his nose giving me a look as if he had given up all hopes of me, he stood up from his chair and slowly walked away as his golden hair flutter in the wind as his back faced me, I was mesmerised by the sight that I suddenly saw him and thought of one word... Emperor.

«The Next Day »

I was awaken by mother's voice as her screams can be heard from downstairs and the sound of the maids running as if they're being chased by someone.

I slowly flutter my eyes open and got down from the bed hugging a pillow, my red hair was messy as my eyes were slowly blinking, I got down to see what was the commotion all about.

I heard the maids and the butlers talking about a goddess?

"The young lady is arriving today! Im so exited!"

"I finally get to see my goddess!, oh I want to hug her as tight as possible!"

"Shh! If the Duke heard you we might be beheaded!"

"Oh please it's not like you don't want to as well, I clearly saw your room full of my goddess' things that Lady Robane asked you dispose"

"Okay okay stop! Fine! the goddess is extremely beautiful!"

I can hear the maids and the butler squeal as they keep talking about the "goddess", I was curious on what was exactly happening as I slowly approached my mom.

"M-mom? what's going on"I tried my best to stay awake as I asked her, she looked at me with awe and suddenly hugged me, her warmth was comfortable that almost made me fall asleep again.

"Sorry did we woke you up, darling?" She looked at me with sorry eyes as she kissed my forehead, the warmth of her kiss was the most wonderful feeling I could ask for, it was calming and suiting that I couldn't help but smile as my cheeks got a hint of pink.

"What's going on? the prince said we had a guest coming"I looked at her with curious eyes, blinking that made my gray eyes sparkle, her eyes widen with surprise before she finally asked.

"Did I perhaps forgot to inform you that your sister is returning home?, she'll be here in a few hours"