ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ

Start from the beginning

From a distance where both of them were, laid the vast oceans of Cascus. It was a serene view, to those who find the waves soothing to their ease. Yet in the middle of the tide, there were four figures seemingly zooming past the heavy pressure. One was barely conscious with different wounds located on her body, the Aqua Three doing their best to carry her upright as they swam speedily to the dock of the port.

“Ayanaelle, you must go first and call for immediate help!” Being the youngest of the three, the girl couldn't argue as she complied. Sinking below the waters, she willed the stream to propel her at a faster pace, then once she made it ashore, her call was heard by those who were near.

“Keep your eyes open, Maya!” The eldest of the three warned the person they were saving, their braided hair freeing them from any nuisances.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I don't take orders. I barely take suggestions.” Yet the female with dirty-blonde hair rolled her eyes, annoyance evidently laced on her tone.

“Well now you must, you are in a critical posi—” Persephone had been cut short by the same person, a loud groan unsuppressed.

“That was sarcasm! I'm not really ready to die yet!” Maya, a known pirate of the lands, blew up. Even so, the two naiads didn't take this to the heart, knowing it was one way the girl used to calm her nerves. What she had gone through was worth her attitude, as supposed to someone who just had her crew be faced by creatures from the deep end with only her as the remaining survivor.

Once they finally reached the solid ground, they placed Maya to the wooden planks where she was surrounded immediately by multiple people. The naiads, whomst were initially transparent, became opaque until they appeared with solid forms. Even when she was most juvenile, Ayanaelle appeared to be taller than her group. She had a short, black, and curly hair that stopped by her nape, blue strands highlighting the hue. Her skin was a dazzling dark shade that complimented her electric blue eyes. What made her stand out more was the scar she had on her lips, a remembrance to her braveness.

“Ow! Wow, don't be careful, it's not like I'm in any pain right now!” Maya complained as she was settled flatly. The pain she felt was worse without the adrenaline of motion, the fact that saltwater seeped into the wounds adding to the sharpness.

Nobody panic! Nobody panic!” Someone from afar had shouted, repeating those words like a mantra as it became louder when she leapt to them. “Nobody panic! Rio's in charge.”

“I think that's exactly why we should be panicking.” Robin the red squirrel, who was placed on her shoulders, added.

Rio faced them in offense, then kneeling down to settle the jars she was carrying. Their small group of six was producing more sounds than anyone could offer, a mess of playful chaos rumbling from them.

“Just swallow this and you'll be back to a hundred percent.” After opening the lid of one, she extracted a red flower, vital smokes being released to the air.

“Wait!” Ayanaelle stopped her before the poor pirate could even chew, not that informed of what this was. “I think it's an atrocious idea. Mix up with the fact that it looks utterly dangerous and absolutely terrifying!” She pointed exasperatedly at the burning fumes of the plant, bringing it to eye-level. The naiad then faced the human. “Not to discourage you.”

“Not to disc— You exactly did just that!—”

“Can the two of you settle down?” The most mature of the Aqua Three calmly reprimanded, not understanding this much noise for a simple act. Celeste, much like Persephone, had a pale skin. Only theirs had a teal hue to it, their skin had natural vine-like tattoos that went with their finned claws. The three of them had blue robes with bunched up hems whenever they took their human versions, forms still screaming of elegance.