ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ

Start from the beginning

Inspecting the papers, he still felt amazed. Each and every one of them had a faint glow to it, serving as lights to the dim room. He traced his fingers from the left then ended by the middle, stopping at a certain one which had a flickering effect to it. Her parchments were unique in a way that they all had a sense of originality whatever they signified. For those of normal things like having a good life, they were powered with a still aspect. Those of importance were the ones that shone the brightest, some, if they hold the wonders of the world, it would become iridescent and have an ombre of wistful purple. Then lastly, were the papers worth to worry, those who has quivering luminosity which were pale. Such parchments were destinies of unholy ravellings.

“His prophecy has not yet altered?” The male, despite only being human, felt a somber atmosphere replace the initial fluster. Looking at the flickering parchment, she bit her lip as she shook her head. She didn't even halt the man as he opened it, her writings showing up as the ink visualized.

In light and discovery shall secrecy be torn, no truth setting anything free,

Ponder short-lived and actions not mourn, with mist and cold in glee,

Dams are cracked flooding endless storm, all souls wail bleeding with plea,

As gates unlatch and betrayal is sworn, no chance they have to flee,

And with lives being shed and made unborn, the abyss stand pleased to see. ”

He who was destined to disloyalty, one who's been the most affected out of all of them. Situation arose in the initial setting of knowing of the other world, one where magic had lacked. The boy longed for something no one understood, no one except someone who bore the pressure of overwhelm. His pride, his dignity, and his honour, all of them were key factors that controlled his mind.

And once he had set to the assumption of conquering the other world, the pale cold had took advantage of his vulnerability. The seduction of the winds invaded his mind like strings on a puppet, controlling him towards where the gates stood closed. As his hands pulled it ajar, the darkness went released and Eliouds rained down until shadows increased to the world. It was fortunate he was stopped the moment he almost unlocked the doors, blowing away the green haze that constrained his empathy.

The Abyss had almost won that day, only one more move until it was fully set free. If the empress had been a second slower, the Land of Cascus would never have lasted up to this moment. But it had already taken its effects, giving the world a rapid plague of darkness that proceeds to become inferior. And the male forever holds a curse inside him, providing his mind to drift further each day as the negativity fosters.

“She's doing her best, we all are. I don't wish to imagine the day that I would need to battle my own flesh and blood for the betterment of the world.” Susan stressed, plopping down on the stool beside her. “I can't. I just can't do that to him, Caspian.”

“We'll find a way.” Like the others, he too was unsure. No one was ever certain of how this would all go.

As the two worlds were separated by a wall, it was said to be something that holds the balance. One born with magic, the other with not. And should that border be ever opened, peace would topple and crack the fairness. Once the abyss gains full control, the world loses hope and gets swallowed until one by one, everyone disperses into mere clouds and never breathe another life again.