A date with Tai 🍋

(I forgot to mention he was skinny gum this whole time.)

Your POV

He stops the car and I look around. "The first place we met." I say with a smile. We met here on a not so romantic time. Its an odd place. It's like a outside market with food stands everywhere. I use to spend a lot of time here cause the food stands were cheap and I was on a budget. I was getting mugged but I beat the guys ass and tazed him just as Tai got to me.

"Mhm I know how much you like this place. Plus it has a special memory to me. I love seeing your face light up at little things. You also like this one stand especially and I know for a fact it's still here. Wait here." He says. He unbuckles and gets out. He comes around and opens my door. "Now you can get out." He says. "Such a gentleman." I say. I take his hand and he pulls me up into a kiss. He locks it and I hold his arm.

We go to all the different food stands eating a little here and there. We definitely had to get the ginormous tokoyaki balls on sticks. Once we get full. We head to his car. He got food from different stalls to take home too. Just incase we get hungry again and I don't have to cook. We get in his car and he starts to drive back home.

"Thank for tonight. It was really sweet." I say. "Anything for my dumpling." He says putting his hand on the inside of my thigh. He gropes it.

⚠️🍋 hard lemon🍋⚠️

"Pull into somewhere closed." I say. "Somewhere closed?... Oh! Okay." He says. He pulls into the mall parking lot where no lights shine and puts it in park. We unbuckle and I pull my bottoms off. He pushes the back of his seat back and pulls his bottoms down. I straddle him and he slowly lowers me on to him. I grip his shirt tight moaning as he slides me to the base.

He lets me adjust. He gropes my ass and moves me back and forth as I grind against him moaning. I lean down and kiss him. He holds my ass and starts to thrusts inside making me moan loudly. His thrusts are so rough and hard.

I grip one of his wrists and the window basically screaming from the top of my lungs. He holds me down to him and I bounce in his lap. "Fuck that's it baby." He says. I bounce harder and he grunts as I moan. He smacks my ass. Then holds me so I stop moving. He opens his legs a bit more and plants his feet. He holds me up a bit and slams into me making me scream.

He's moving so fast and it's throbbing so much. We pant from the fast movement. I try to hold onto anything. He slams in faster. "OH GOD TAISHIRO TAISHIRO!" I shout over the loudness of our skin clapping together. I'm about to release for him. I try to sit on him but I don't stay down for long.

He slows down. "Come here." He says. I come down and we kiss passionately. I relax on him. He moves his hands up my back under my sweater as he goes back to the same speed as before. I moan loudly into the kiss. I just grip his shirt.

I'm being slammed all the way down mercilessly. I cum over and over. The clapping gets louder as I get wetter and he hits harder. "fuck fuck!" I say and bite my lip. I can tell he's about to cum. He doesn't hold me any more. I bounce matching his thrusts.

He smacks my ass but I keep going unable to stop moaning. My legs are trembling. He speeds up thrusting his release in me quickly. I scream from the pleasure. He slows down as his release stops.

We kiss and I hold him close. He holds me and I lay my head on his chest. His heart is beating really fast.

End of lemon

"How about we go home have some cuddle time and get some rest?" He asks. I just nod. "Okay." He says. He sits me down next to him gently. He hands me my underwear and picks his pants back up.

Time skip

We cuddle and rest in his bed. He gave me one of his shirts to wear. I haven't even touched the ground he packed me to his room. I lay on his chest and rubs my shoulder making me feel sleepy. He makes me feel so cared for.

TBC...