"Honey, why don't you take Kate and ummm..." Mr. Murtaugh said, drawing a blank on my name. Not that he ever bothered to even ask what it was in the first place. "Rosie," I told him. "Right, of course. Honey why don't you take Kate and Rosie and show them the dining set that the king of Thailand gave us." Mr. Murtaugh just loved flexing that he was given dining ware from a king. And that's exactly where Mrs. Murtaugh led us. I wondered how Miguel was faring.

Miguel's POV:

"So, how do you and your sister know the Bakers, exactly." Anne asked me. "Oh, well believe it or not my sister's actually engaged to Charlie." I told her, not bothering to correct her about Rosie actually being my cousin. "Really?" She asked, shocked that two people their age decided that they wanna spend the rest of their live with one another.

"Yeah, go figure." I said as we made our down into the wine cellar. "Hey. Do you happen to know any embarrassing stories about Charlie? You know something I could use to embarrass him with in my speech for their big day?" I asked her as she began to look for the wine her dad asked her for. "Oh yeah. I'm sure I could think of something for you to use." Anne said as she crouched down to look at the lower shelves. As I looked down at her (I swear it was just to continue our conversation.) I noticed that she had a tattoo. And not just any tattoo, it was the exact same tattoo as the girl I saw swim by me. That's when it hit me, Anne was the girl that swam by me.

Rosie's POV:

After seeing the royal dining set Serena (as she insisted on me calling her) led Kate and I out onto the deck. "So, Rosie, Kate tells me that you and her son Charlie are dating." Serena said to me. I liked that she actually made an effort to get to know the Bakers and I, unlike her husband. "Since our senior year of high school." I said. "Actually we're engaged now." I couldn't help but show off my engagement ring. "Congrats, when's the big day?" Serena asked me, holding my hand to get a better look at the ring. "Not for another year or so. We're not in any rush right now." I told her, then I heard Mark call me. "Excuse me ladies." I said as I made my way over to him.

"What's up, Mark?" I asked him as I walked over to him. "I wanted you to meet my friend Kenneth." He told me as he gestured to the boy his age. "Kenneth, this is Rosie. Rosie this is Kenneth." I remembered Mark telling me about him when I first started to nanny for his family. "Nice to finally meet you Rosie." Kenneth said as we shook hands. "You too, Kenneth. I hear you're quite the trouble maker." I told him with a quizzical eyebrow. "Only if I get caught." he told me, looking very sure of himself. "Uh huh, sure."

Miguel's POV:

Annie and I were walking out with her carrying the bottle of champagne and me carrying a pitcher of orange juice. "Nice tattoo by the way." I whispered to her, trying to flirt a little. What I didn't expect to happen, was for her to gasp and turn to me, which cause me to spill the orange juice all over Mrs. Baker. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Baker." I told her, feeling so stupid for causing this in the first place. "It's fine Miguel. No big deal, I'm fine honey." She told me as she got up to properly survey her soaked outfit. "It's like spring break. Hope I win the contest." At least she had a since of humor about this. "I have a shirt you can borrow." Mrs. Murtaugh said as she lead Mr.s Baker back inside.

Annie pulled me back into the kitchen, under the guise of getting towels to clean the mess. "If my dad find out about my tattoo, he'll kill me." She told me once we were safe from her father's listening eyes. "I get it, your secrets safe with me," I assured her. "Thanks." She said as she was about to walk out with the towels, but then she turned around. "You really y think my tattoo's nice?" She asked me. "Among other things." I answered with a wink.

Rosie's POV:

Brunch soon arrived but I had this feeling in my gut that one of the Bakers kids was up to no good. "Thanks, sweetie." I said to Charlie when he pulled out my chair for before sitting down next to me. "Oh my gosh! it's a purple big foot!" Kyle yelled making us all look his way, confirming my suspicions that something was up. "Ha ha, made you look!" He said when we looked to see what he was talking about. The kids all started to dig into the food until we heard Kate say, "Hey, you guys. No eating until everyone's seated." When we looked over at her, we were shocked to see what she was wearing to say the least.

" When we looked over at her, we were shocked to see what she was wearing to say the least

"Eyes up here, honey." Kate said to Mr. Baker when she saw how interested he was in the words "Hot Mama" bedazzled across her chest. She went to go sit down at her seat, and the rest of us just could not stop looking at her. Mr. Baker was about to sit down in the seat Mr. Murtaugh assigned to him, before Serena told him to just ignore the seating cards and to sit next to Kate. 

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Sarah was trying to get her dad's attention about the seat, but it was too late, seeing as he was already sitting down. 

As I went to grab some food, I was still trying to figure out just what the heel was going on. But I didn't have to wonder too long, because pretty soon Gunner ran under the table and attacked Mr. Baker's. Or rather his seat cushion. We were all freaking out, trying to figure out what was happening. When Gunner knocked over Mr. Baker, the seat cushion he was trying to tug away from the dog flew over to Mr. Murtaugh, making Gunner run in his direction.

Next thing we know, Gunner's pushing down Mr. Murtaugh onto the table, knocking the cushion onto the table as well. Henry sees that Gunner's getting up on the table to attack the cushion again, so he throws the cushion, causing a glob to meet to fly right out of it and land into Mr. Baker's hands. At least that explained why Gunner was so determined to get the cushion.

"My China." Mr. Mutaugh said as he saw the destruction that Gunner caused. I looked around to see that everyone was looking for where Gunner was. And I had to stop myself from laughing at the sight of Bud holding onto the very pregnant Nora for dear life, the genuine terror all over his face. 

"Where is he?" Mr. Murtaugh asked as he stood next to Mr. Baker, wondering where Gunner had run off to. You could practically hear the theme song from "Jaws" playing around us. "I don't know." Mr. Baker said, wondering just where his dog was going to attack from next. "You don't know?" Mr. Murtaugh asked incredulously. Right after he asked that question, out popped Gunner, as if he was saying, "Surprise! Here I am! Now give me that meat!", as he knocked both Mr. Baker and Mr. Murtaugh off the deck and into the lake.

"Nunca hay un moment aburrido con los Bakers, ¿verdad?(There's never a dull moment with the Bakers is there)?" Miguel asked me as we lake out at the spot where the two dads fell over. "No, pero hace que la vida sea mucho màs interesante. (No, but it makes life a lot more interesting.)" I told him.

(A/N: Hey guys. So the next chapter you've all been requesting. I would just like this take this moment to thank everyone who has read, voted, commented, and encouraged this story. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to find a reason to continue not only this story but all of my other ones. And a special thank you to those who have reminded me to take my time with writing, it will never truly be my best work if I just rush through it, and you always help me to remember that. As always enjoy this chapter, and I hope to see you guys in the next one. TTFN, ta-ta for now!)