Peter and his boyfriend body-swapping

Începe de la început

"You're a bitch."

Tony snickers at hearing 'Peter' swearing. Meanwhile Peter feels uncomfortable by hearing himself swearing. "I believe you now."

"Can you help us?" Peter asks. Tony feels odd hearing a polite voice from Y/N's body.

"There was this weird machine that probably swapped our bodies." Y/N adds.

Tony hums and thinks. "I need to go to that warehouse you were. I need to go the machine and figure out if it's works. Afterwards, I need some time to make it."

"How long will that take?" Peter asks.

"A few days." Tony responds.

Y/N sighs. "This is going to be one of the shittiest days."

-

It's the next day, Peter and Y/N are at school. It's the second day that they switched bodies. Y/N is currently at his own locker. He and Peter agreed to use their own lockers, since they don't know each other locker combination. Ned notices 'Peter', who is at Y/N's locker. He walks towards him.

"Mornin' Peter. Isn't this Y/N's locker?" He looks confuse at him.

Y/N looks at him. "Yeah... he allowed me to use it." He lies, giving a smile at Ned.

"Oh, how nice of him."

"I know right. He's the best." Y/N grins, wanting to boost his own ego. "Have you seen his muscles by the way? He has been working out a few months ago. Did you notice?"

Ned looks odd at his friend. "Yeah... I guess?"

Peter walks towards Y/N and Ned. "Hey Y/N." He smiles at Y/N. Ned looks confuse at him. Peter than realizes that he's in Y/N's body. "I-I mean Peter."

Y/N smiles. "Hi honey. Maybe you should call me by my pet's name."

Peter nods awkwardly. "Y-yeah, sure thing sweetie."

"Are you feeling well Y/N?" Ned asks.

"Y-yeah, why do you ask?" Peter responds nervously.

"Because you're stuttering, just like Peter when he's nervous." Ned explains.

"Oh." Peter merely responds, feeling still odd he's in Y/N's body.

Suddenly Flash walks in. He smirks with mischief at 'Peter'. He walks towards the group, not looking at his victim. When he's near 'Peter', he gives him a wedgie.

"Mornin' Penis Parker."

Y/N flinches, but he quickly turns back and glares at Flash, who isn't expecting the reaction from him. "What the hell are you doing?"

Flash stops giving a wedgie and merely looks surprise at him. "Huh?"

"Are you stupid or something donkey brains?" Y/N responds.

"Uh, no! Y-You're far more stupid than me Penis!" Flash tries to hide his unsureness.

Y/N groans. "Go fuck yourself Flash. I'm not doing this today. Just fuck off before I kick you in the nuts." Peter and Ned look surprise at Y/N, who isn't acting like Peter at all. Some of the students in the hallway are looking as well.

Flash scoffs. "You sure you want to do that."

Y/N proceeded to kick his nuts. Flash looks surprise and quickly grabs his crotch. "Next time, if you ever touch me, consider calling your mommy to pick you up if you don't want to end up in the hospital."