"Let's recall" he sat down beside you, his knee accidentally touching yours which created an awkward silence, but the tension soon died out as he pulled out a notebook. "Since you're learning how to draw portraits or bodies, do you remember how anatomy works or how to draw it?" He asked you, you gladly answered as you grabbed a pencil, sketching along what your mind remembers. Your hands softly gripped the pencil, focused on drawing the anatomy sketch. Albedo's gaze slowly moved from the canvas, to you. He never wanted to admit it but, he's been in love with you for a very long time.

Ever since you came from Fontaine, he was so interested in everything about you. your personality, your smile, your eyes, your genetics, and much more. And lucky for him, you were deeply interested in arts as he is too. Kaeya recommended to hire him as an art tutor, and so you gladly accepted his offer. It's been 5 months ever since your first encounter with the alchemist.

He was so focused on staring at you, that he completely forgot reality. "Albedo?" You called out his name. Waving your hand in-front of his face that finally caught his attention. "Finally, you were so caught up with something you completely forgot I was here!" You said sarcastically, "What were you even thinking about?" You asked, not expecting him to answer until you heard him mumble a soft "you", "What?" You asked, eyes widening. "Nothing, let's continue." He said, acting like nothing just happened.

10:41 PM
"That's the end of our lessons." Albedo calmly dismissed you, as he got up from his chair, heading towards the door. "Wait— can I stay in for the night?" You contemplated before asking, Gosh that was embarrassing. Who asks their art tutor if they could stay in for the night? Albedo paused in his tracks, obviously stunned by what you just said. Was he going crazy from dreaming of you? "Why?" He gulped, heart in his throat. "I just— it's so late outside, and my office is pretty far from here so I can't really, yeah." You awkwardly replied, face turning red as you bit your lip hardly waiting for his reply.

"Sure." Albedo answered

Your face lit up. "Thank you so much, Bedo!" You gladly gave him a wide smile, hugging him from behind surprising him. "It's nothing, let's eat the brownies you brought." He suggested, pulling himself away from your soft grip leaving you in the studio.

11:09 PM
Spoons stirring glasses were heard, as the smell of fresh milk took up your attention and the room. "I'm so thirsty." You commented, Albedo handed you a glass of warm milk, as he also prepared a glass for himself.

The brownies weren't bad, it tasted a bit burned but you could still taste the fudge, delicious bits of chocolate, oozing out of the brownie. You and Albedo haven't shared a single word to each other for some time now, the tension was awkward and you decided to ask him about his day to clear it up. "It's alright, I'm fine." He said while munching onto another brownie, you looked at his sharp jawline, eyes half lidded as his stare was intimidating, yet so pierce full and hot. You didn't realize you were staring at him for a while now, as you noticed bits of brownie crumbs on his mouth.

"Hey" you called, he turned his head towards you, met with your figure leaning closer. "You have some brownie on your mouth." You chuckled, wiping it with your index finger as his lips split apart.

Oh, please no. Not now, Albedo thought to himself, feeling himself getting hard from your touch.

Your hand was on his thigh for support, while your lips were barely an inch away from each other. Satisfied with the cleanliness, you parted away from him.

"So, what brand of milk is this? It's really good—" your sentence was cut off with his lips smashing against yours, your eyes widened at his sudden action. His tongue exploring your mouth, as his eyes were shut.

Finally, you could taste the bitter taste of the alchemist.

Your eyes half lidded, before shutting them completely as your hands automatically wrapped itself around his neck, pushing yourself deeper onto him, emitting a small groan from him. He pulled you onto his lap, thigh in between your legs.

He parted himself from you, his taste mixed with the fresh taste of the milk melted you inside. You wanted more, but he denied.

He brought himself onto your earlobe, softly biting it while licking it. "May I?" He whispered, in a deep seductive tone. You gulped loudly, mesmerized by his beauty. "yes" you replied, you felt him smirk against your ear as he went lower onto your neck, biting and sucking on it earning small moans from you. "G-gosh, Albedo." You called out his name, which only made him suck on your skin harder, sure to leave a mark. "My name sounds so good when you're saying it." He mumbled against your skin, his eyes rolled upwards, catching a glimpse of your pleasured face.

His fingers tapped your skin lightly, tracing it's way onto your neck, up to your chin. He stood up from his chair, now towering over you.

Your chin was now in between his thumb and finger, in his mercy. "You're so beautiful." He praised you, lifting your chin up to his height, pressing his lips onto yours once again, with a more sloppier movement. You moaned into the kiss, his hands now gripping yours as he pulled away, front strands hanging as beads of sweat rolled down his face making him look a thousand times more seductive.

"You don't know what you do to me, Y/N" he exclaimed, as his eyes met yours. Filled with lust and darkness, with love mixed into them. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. He lifted you up from your seat, holding your thighs with his hands as he continued kissing you deeper. Albedo sat himself and you on the sofa, with you still sitting on his lap.

You unbuttoned his polo-shirt off, revealing his toned abs. You didn't care about anything else now, all you were focused on was him and him only. Archons, he was so perfect. He pushed you back onto the soft fabric of the couch, with him now on top of you. "Take this off" he requested, tugging on your shirt. You immediately took it off so you could continue tasting him. "You're beautiful, your body is exactly how I portrayed it inside my mind. He smirked, you were stunned. Was he getting off to you?

Whatever, you didn't care now. All you ever wanted was right in front of you, and you're not letting that opportunity go to waste. He unclipped your bra off, playing with your nipple in between his fingers making you clench your legs together. Albedo chuckled deeply at your reaction, "How many guys have made you feel this way, Y/N? tell me." He asked with lust in his tone, "I—maybe like—on— AH!" Your sentence cut off when you felt a cold, gloved hand against your clit rubbing it slowly. "One? Well, I'm pretty sure I can make you feel better than that guy." He whispered against your thigh, his hot breath tickling your skin causing you to flinch slightly. He brought his face up to yours, kissing you again for the 3rd time as his hand was busy pleasuring you. His tongue feeling every inch of your mouth as he kissed you deeper and deeper each second, until you felt a finger inside of you causing you to moan into the kiss. "A-albedo.." you whimpered his name, your hand touching his free hand which was now gripping both your hands on top of your head. "Be a good girl and take it in." He praised you, adding two more fingers in to the pain and pleasure bottling up inside you.

"You're so cute like this, I wonder if you also look like this when you're taking in my cock." He exclaimed once again, moving his fingers in a scissor like motion, thrusting into you in a harsh pace causing you to moan loudly. You were close, so close. You could literally imagine how good it would feel cumming onto the alchemist's fingers. Until you felt him remove his fingers right before your climax, causing you to whine at the loss of sense. You were so desperate that you rubbed your exposed clit onto his thigh, not caring about how dumb you look.

"Aw, are you that desperate Y/N?" he mimicked you, smiling at your reaction.

"Let's see if I can make you cum before the clock hits 12."

A/N: I published this on ao3 first, part 2? <3