Mission pt. 2

(Why is Coran always forgotten about ^)

Keith's pov

I looked at this short but fierce blue Galra. She had beautiful long hair that tried so hard to reach the floor but instead stopped at her hips. She was smirking at me with her hands on her hips.

"So~ wise guy, what's happening now?"

I groaned and looked at the floor, not wanting to ask for help. As I asked for help, my eye started twitching like crazy.

"Could you..." I sighed reluctantly. "Help me find what I need?"

When I looked up at her she had this ridiculous look on her face.

"Are you asking a Galra soldier to help you when I can easily get one of the guards?"

"Yup I am so you gonna help or not?"

She took her hands off her hips and crossed her arms.

"Hmm let me think.." She paused for a thoughtful moment. "Yes, I'll help. Only because you can help me, too. I have one condition."

"And that is?"

She smiled at me, looking a little more than slightly evil.

"I come with you, 'Red Paladin'"

I glared at her, of course, she would use that as bait.

"Fine, you can come only if you hold up your side of the deal."

She smiled and nodded fervently. I rolled my eyes, already regretting this.

"Okay okay calm down! I need to find a computer or something to download information about Haggard. Do you know where we can find that?"

She points toward the doors next to her cell.

"Yeah, there's one over there."

I turned to the door with a blank stare, eliciting a giggle from the girl. I turned my gaze to her and warmth creep across my cheeks. I looked away before she noticed I was staring and got up. But before I could ask her something she had made it to the door with incredible speed, almost like a cat. I followed her towards the door.

"You might want to hurry.."

"What do you think I'm doing, wise guy!!"

"Could you stop calling me that?" I snapped, which turned into a devious smirk. "Dumb girl!" She slammed her hand onto the pad and the door swung open. She growled at me giving me a cold stare that oddly reminded me of someone I knew and walked into the room.

Aki's pov

As I walked into the room, I kicked pieces of clothing out of the way.

"Wait this is-"

I glared at him, still angry about him calling me "dumb girl" I sat down at the desk and waved my hand over the top, causing multiple screens to pop up. I opened a couple of files and got up. "There you go, Madam," I said, giving a sarcastic bow.

He looked at me confused.

"Thanks.."

He walked over to it and started talking to someone. I didn't feel like listening in so I sat down on my bed. I looked at my stuff while fancy pants was mumbling on about how a dumb ass named Pidge doesn't know what she's doing. I was about to get up when he turned around. "That was.. fast.. and very concerning, so did you get what you needed?"

"Yup, now time for my end of the deal. Let's get the heck out of here."

He paused and looked at one of my walls that were scattered with Photos, drawings, and other random things.

"Woah.. why don't you bring some of this stuff.. A friend of mine would love to see your artworks."

A bit of red dusted my cheeks.

"Y-you think it l-looks good?"

"Yeah!!"

I smiled, slightly blushing. Okay, maybe I'll forgive him. I started taking most of the stuff off my walls and grabbing some supplies. After filling the bag, we both crouched and made our way towards the exit, he turned suddenly and said, "I forgot to say my name is Keith!" I smiled softly at the boy, "Pleasure to meet you Sir Keith." I said sarcastically. "My name is Aki UwU!!"