23 Mother knows best

Começar do início

September 15th, 1997,

Dear Diary, I was in my room unpacking when my door flung open and smashed into the wall.

"So the rumours are true, you really are alive!" Someone shouted into my room.

"Theo?!" I shouted back

Oh my god Theo...

"Do you want to tell me where the hell you have been for the last three months!" He shouted at me and stormed into my room slamming the door behind him. 

"Where the hell did you go Y/N!" He shouted when I didn't answer his question.

"What?, Murtlap got your tongue?" 

"Give me something Y/N!" 

I was in shock. Not once did he cross my mind. I am a terrible friend. The least I can do is tell him the truth.

"I needed you!, I had to go home!" He shouted at me and shook my shoulders.

I just looked down at my arm and held it out for him to take. My throat was too tight to speak and I could feel the tears streaming down my face. He picked up my head in his hands and looked me in the eyes and I just stuck my arm out in between us and he finally took my elbow with his left hand and began to roll up my sleeve.

"No.." He said to himself when the image was revealed.

"No, no, no" He kept repeating in disbelief trying to rub it off.

I pulled back my arm feeling ashamed and I covered it as soon as it was out of his grip. 

"It happened to you too," He said still looking at my arm and I just nodded. 

"Oh Y/N I am so sorry," He said and he pulled me into a hug. I began crying and sobbing into his embrace and my legs gave out underneath me. I could never cry about this to Draco, it would upset him too much so I've kept it all inside, but now I can't turn it off. We were both on my floor and I couldn't stop crying and holding onto him.

"They were gonna kill Draco..." I finally said through my sobs 

"They were going to kill him so I took the mark to save him"

Now he was crying too

"You were with them... for the whole summer?"  He asked and I nodded my head which made him hug me tighter. 

We stayed there on the floor for a while before he spoke.

"I think I'm finally ready to tell you the full story behind what happened to my arm," He said sounding defeated. I nodded my head and he told me the story. 

"Me, Pansy, Blaise, Luca and Draco were all sitting together in the train carriage on the ride home. We got to Kings Cross and when we got out we saw all of our parents and Lucas's older sister Daphny together and we were told we were all going to the Malfoys for dinner.  I didn't suspect anything so we all went and when we got to the house we didn't go to the dining room, we went to the drawing-room. 

There Lucius Malfoy told us all that our parents had become death eaters and now it was our turn. He kept saying things like "You will have the power to control armies" and "You will be treated as heroes" Luca and pansy agreed quickly and left the room with their proud looking parents. Draco and Blaise didn't say anything. Some man came into the room and shouted at our parents asking what was taking so long, and saying "Our lord awaits". Lucius took Draco out of the room and into another. Blaise and I were standing there waiting for something to happen and it did. Draco's screams were echoing through the entire manor for what could have been ten minutes before he walked back into the room and he had the mark... I could tell. He was completely different, he didn't look at any of us but walked over to his mother and stood there tight-lipped and Blaise was dragged out of the room and presumably the same thing happened to him.