S1~02: Toyotomi Attack

Começar do início

"Kill him." Nobunaga ordered the young vassal.

"Yes, sir!" Ranmaru responded.

Then a bunch of Oda soldiers surrounded them with their weapons ready.

Hideyoshi and Runa had their backs facing one another.

"Listen." Hideyoshi said.

The girls looked at him.

"Don't leave my side for any reason, got it?" He told them.

"Yes..." The girl weakly responded.

Runa just turned her attention back at the soldiers, she isn't planning on making a promise like that.

"The target is Hideyoshi's head! Get him!" Ranmaru ordered, extending his arm as the starting signal.

Then Runa heard a twinkle in the air, and two familiar scent reached the air.

"Like that's gonna happen!" A familiar voice shouted back.

"We will not allow that!" Another familiar voice added.

What jumped in front of the trio are two familiar vampires that came to their aid.

"Mitsunari! Toshiie!" Hideyoshi smiled.

"We ain't gonna let you guys lay a finger on Hideyoshi!" Toshiie exclaimed with his glave pointing at the Oda Army

"Maeda Toshiie?!" Ranmaru said in shock.

"Hey now, Ranmaru!" Toshiie smirked. "Dropping the honorific is pretty mean, don't ya think? You used to call me 'Toshiie-san'!"

'Do they know each other...?' Runa wondered, curious.

"Here I go!" Ranmaru was about to grab his sword but was stopped by Nobunaga, who raised his arm up, signalling him to stop.

"Nobunaga-sama!" A new voice called out.

Another vampire showed up from behind the two. He looked like another one of Nobunaga's vassals, judging by the colour of his outfit. Which is a long dark purple trench coat with golden trimmings, wearing a white button shirt and has two black armour shoulder pads on both sides. He has short platinum-periwinkle-hair with his bangs covering his left eye, only his right, pale blue eye is seen.

"It is not just Ishida Mitsunari and Maeda Toshiie. Both the divisions with Takenaka Hanbee and Kuroda Kanbee are following behind." Mitsuhide informed Nobunaga.

"Hideyoshi-sama, now is your chance." Mitsunari looked at their direction.

Hideyoshi turned to Runa. "Runa, are you going to stay?" He asked her. He had no problem with leaving her here after seeing what she could do. Young or not, she's not the type to be underestimated. And protecting her would be a bad idea.