"How do you even know about that?" Clementine gawked at him. His resentment and insistence that she was here for Theo made all the more sense.

"The Slytherin Common room is not somewhere you go for privacy." Draco's eyes were narrowed into slits. "You chose Theo, and I didn't even get so much as a goodbye."

"That's because—" Clementine clamped her mouth shut realizing she was revealing too much. He could already read her like a book, but he didn't deserve to know everything. "You know what? I don't owe you an explanation."

"Of course you would think so!" Draco threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "You don't like to care about anyone else's feelings except your own. Not when it matters, anyway."

"I didn't know you were even capable of having feelings." Clementine jeered. "Do I need to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness for you to get over it? Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it."

"That might be a start." Something darkened in Draco's eyes. "I like you on your knees."

The tone in the room shifted as the two stared at each other silently. She wasn't sure who moved first. All she could concentrate on was the feeling of long fingers tangled in her hair against her scalp, the immediate bruising of her lips, and the way her hands clutched his shirt desperate to pull him closer.

Her fingers worked to undo his tie, and she shuddered as he whispered her name between kisses. She could feel his throbbing cock rubbing against her, already aching to be released.

Clementine led Draco to the bed and pushed him backwards, falling with him as he held her by the wrist and yanked her forward on top of him.

She gasped as her covered core ground against his hardened length. The feeling against her clit was enough to send her into a frenzy. Leaning forward she smashed their lips together again, devouring him like he was her last meal. She sucked on his bottom lip for a moment before biting it gently in a way that always elicited a groan from deep in his chest.

Clementine kept him pinned down as she slid down his body, letting her feet reach the cold floor before lowering to her knees.

"Maybe this will help you get over it." She hummed.

Draco's eyes never left hers as she knelt before him, her lips parted in anticipation as he unbuckled his belt and tossed it back onto the bed.

She ran her palms along his thighs, up and down slowly to feel the friction before moving to undo the button on his trousers. Unzipping the fly, she dragged a long hiss out of Draco as she unsheathed his length. He was long and hard, already dripping with precum that made Clementine's mouth water at the sight.

"Is this what you want, Clementine? Is this why you can't choose between us now?" Draco murmured as he grabbed the loose tendrils of her hair tightly in his fist. She gasped at the sharp pain as she was forced to look up at him, but couldn't deny that it felt so good at the same time. "Do you want me to treat you like a slut because you are one?"

She hated the way her body reacted to those words. She could feel the heat pooling in her abdomen as her lace panties grew slick.

"You do like that." Draco gave Clementine a wolfish grin. He could tell how his words affected her. His pupils were so dilated at the sight that his eyes looked nearly black. "Who knew you enjoyed being such a little whore for me?"

Draco was at full-mast before her, just as eager to be taken as she was to take him. Instead of answering with words she stuck out her tongue, licking up his shaft to kiss the head before taking him in her mouth. He tasted salty as she began to suck, humming in approval as a loud groan escaped from his throat.