Resistance

Her smile was brighter than the sun above us.

"Well can I come along?" I say as I smile back.

"Umm.. No, I just met you." She stated jumping over a log.

Her hair was being push back by the force of her running. Her eyes shimmered in the little light.

"Right... Right. Well I'm Peter I love electricity!" I threw my hands in the air now flying sideways.

"Why are you telling me this..." She look up at me for a we lune befor dodging a giant rock.

"So we can get to know each other, of course!"

"Oh, okay. I'm Alexis... But call me Lexi or Alex if you like. Um... I like fire." She pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Great! See no we know each other!" I beamed down at her brightly.

"Umm... sure" Lexi said as she looked down, I noticed her cheeks were a rosy pink as she broke into another smile.

"So how far 'till we get there?" I say as I brush my hands through my hair.

Lexi looks up slightly still hiding her smile.

"About two miles..." She laugh at herself a bit "or one minute for us" I laugh back.

🔳~•~•~•~🔳

We make it to her house... Mansion...

Inside two master bedrooms, one full bathroom in one room. A half bathroom downstairs near the entrance. A large living room with one of those old box tv's and a casket player.

I went near the stairs toward a door she didn't show me. I put my hand on the door knob twisting it.

"Hey Lexi! What's down..." she runs quickly slamming the door close.

"Don't!" She screams. "There's nothing down there... just... um... storage."

I looked at Alexis' face, sweaty and nervous. I slowly take my hand off the door knob.

"Okay..." she looks up at me, regret clear in her eyes.

"I'm so-" I cut her off quickly.

"Don't be... It's your business."

🔳~•~•~•~🔳

After a while we decided to watch a movie. We agreed on 'Marley and me.' We sit on the couch in the living room. At the end of the movie Lexi started crying, startled a little I brought her into my chest, giving her a squeeze. I felt my shirt slowly getting wet.

"Sorry I'm ruining your shirt." She inhaled shakily "it's just that I hate death."

She tightens her grip on the front of my shirt. Twisting and turning it in her grip.

I lift her head slightly looking her stunning crystal eyes, tears were stilling flowing out of them. She looked into my eyes and her breath started to even out.

"It'll be okay." I gave her a soft smile.

I try resisted my urges. I can't do something like that to her when she's so vulnerable. But I can't. I kiss her.

She seems shocked but slowly eases into the kiss. Her lips were cold against my hot skin. Soft and smooth. I had to break the kiss so we could breath.

I look at her afraid she might be mad at me, but no she had small smile on her face. This time she reaches around my neck and smashes my lips to hers.

She soon crawled over and straddled me tugging on my shirt slightly. I shrugged my shirt off getting the message.

She threw hers off as well now only in a sports bra and skin tight jeans.