The Punishment of The King

Kai made sure to visit Jinora, in the day, of course. He found Jinora talking to her father and Kai being the super innocent kid he was definitely didn't eavesdrop...no he did.

"Daddy c'mon it wasn't Kai's fault! It was mine, I let him come in anyway..." Jinora said. Tenzin stared at her, "Now, Jinora of course it was Kai's fault he came in the room! I'm sorry but because of this I'll have to punish him!" Tenzin said crouching and placing his hand on her shoulder.

"BUT-" Jinora was trying to defend Kai but being the overprotective father he is Tenzin replied,

"NO JINORA, DON'T FIGHT WITH ME! THAT KID IS NO GOOD FOR YOU, HE'S A STREET RAT! YOUR NOT AND BESIDES...YOUR TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

Jinora was shook, she'd never seen her father yell at HER this way, maybe at Ikki or Meelo, but never at her. "Daddy he's my best friend..." she said sadly suddenly she got angry, "IF YOU PUNISH HIM YOU PUNISH ME!" She yelled. 

Tenzin couldn't believe his daughter was sticking up for this kid, "Fine, I will punish you," Jinora sighed waiting for her father to tell her to do ALL the dishes for a month, "You can no longer 'hang' with Kai, and you will tell him so!" He said

Jinora stood there as her father walked out of the room. She fell to her knees. Jinora didn't know what to say or do, besides tell Kai. She wanted to cry but she knew that wouldn't help anything, so she held back the tears.

Kai, was also in shock he opened the door... Jinora turned and saw Kai, she ran and hugged him with her arms around his neck. Kai didn't know what to do with his hands, this has never happened before. He hugged her back or tried to. "Kai- I..." Jinora said letting go of him, and holding his hand.

"Jinora I heard everything, I just wanted to say sorry...I didn't know saving a bossy princess like you could get the knight in trouble with the king." He said, "I just wanted to say goodbye..." He let go of her hand and left. Leaving Jinora to do nothing but stare at a picture of Kai left in her head.

I know it's short but I have to keep you on wait and see what happens                                            

             -your girl the author