"I said class." *SLAP* the principal hits Clara's desk with ruler. She flinched and nick look like he was gonna flip.

"Thank you!" The principal said "your welcome." The kids say nsync

"This is your new student ju-an moraliees." The principal said then left, "wow what a great principle." Vada said dramatically, as Evan and Clara giggled.

"Hi ju-an!" Miss Montgomery said "mum it's Juan." Clara corrected and smiled at the boy. Who nick gave a glare at. Juan walked at the back of the class and nick tried to trip him.

"Don't trip." Nick said hearing other chuckles from mostly the boys.

"Get y'all's pillows out it's time for geology." Larry said about to lay his head down.

"You mean geography Larry?" Vada and Evan said at the same time and look at each other. "Y'all are like soulmates, y'all are always saying stuff at the same time." Clara whispered to Vada, and Vada blushed. "Hey it's the same thing!" Larry defended himself

~~

After a sec y'all all lost focus on what the teacher was saying. And then the teacher broke the globe and said. "What did I do to this globe?"

"You just broke it." Pollie said in a 'duhh' tone. Then Miss Montgomery bounced the ball off her head and did cool tricks. "Where did you learn to do that?" 'Jail' Miss Montgomery said as Clara and Vada laughed knowing the joke.

"What it's like to joke!" Clara said. "Well yea but since y'all are so interested in anything but what I'm saying why don't y'all- wait I have an idea." "Would y'all like to follow me?" Miss Montgomery said kinda hopeful.

"Well, come on!" Miss Montgomery said.

But only Juan got up..

Everyone look at Clara, "well I'm going idk about y'all." Clara said as she got up, soon after everyone followed the girl into the gym.

"Ahh hear we have it, a foot ball." Miss Montgomery said and gave it to Clara.

"Uh I don't think so." Nick said "ya that's ms. Kirdlys old kick ball." Larry followed up.

"Uh yeah footballs aren't round, there more shaped like a lemon." Evan explained.

"Oh right! What y'all call soccer we call football." Miss Montgomery realized.

"So a soccer ball?" Clara finished the sentence.
'Its time to go' most of the kids said.

"Y'all can stay if y'all want, I'm gonna teach y'all how to play!" Miss Montgomery said. As everyone agreed they headed out side but realized Juan was walking away.

"Hey!" Clara waved her hands at the boy whom was walking away. "We don't need him." Nick turned her around to take her mind of it.

Everyone started playing but in the middle of playing they got interrupted by sirens. Both Evan and Vada knew that was deputy dawg and ran to his car.

(I'm to lazy to write about the soccer part so just watch the clip on yt or sum idk sorry 😢)

After playing soccer the teacher and deputy dawg told us about there surprise game the had tomorrow.

Clara walked up to Vada as everyone was going Holme and asked her if she wanted to stay the night cause her mum said she could.

"Really, sure!" Vada said happily and ran Holme with nick to get her clothes.

Vada grabbed all her stuff and headed out the door saying bye to nick who was staying at Evans.

Clara was waiting in front of her house and Vada said "what are you waiting for let's go!" And the two ran to Clara's house. Anna (Miss Montgomery) was cooking dinner and greeted them both.

The two ran upstairs to Clara's room (to which I imagine it to look like this👇)

(Ikr it's very 80s🥹)

Anna even made y'all matching pjs that looked like this 👇

The two were watching the sandlot and were obsessing over the boys "Benny is so cute

The two were watching the sandlot and were obsessing over the boys "Benny is so cute." Clara said eating popcorn "nahh I like squints more!" Vada said "Evan and squints look alike." Clara says as the two go into a fit of laughter.. soon later Anna went upstairs to check on the girl to see them passed out like this:

(This chapter took all day but I enjoyed it if you can't tell, but im tired Gn besties ✨✨✨😘😘🥹🥹🥹)

Fin out

~1046