How Mitsuri and Obanai got together.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and Mitsuri just woke up. She got out of bed and walked to the mirror to tidy up her hair, but noticed she could not find her hair ties! Mitsuri wondered if Obanai had maybe seen them, and went over to his room.

(Obanai's point of view)

Huh, it's morning already? Obanai sits in his bed. He realizes that today is the day that he will confess his feelings to Mitsuri. Only thinking about that, makes him blush. He is quite anxious about it, since he is really scared of rejection. He thinks he is not good enough, and hates his scars a lot. Every time he takes his bandages off and stares at his own reflection in the mirror, he cannot help but feel disgusted. How could Mitsuri ever like a boy like him? He really does not want to scare her, that is the main reason he wears bandages. 

Mitsuri knocks on the door. Huh? Who could be here, and what would they want from me? I guess I will just tell them to come in. 'Come in.' Mitsuri opens the door and Obanai looks at her. 'Oh, hey Mitsuri. Why are you here?' Obanai blushes. Sh*t, she looks way too pretty with her hair down. She never has it down. What is this? Obanai tries to not think about that and looks away. He knows it's not quite nice to look at a woman like that. 'Hey Obanai, I was just wondering if you saw my hair ties? I can't find them anywhere!' Obanai walks to his drawer and gets some out. 'Here, you can keep them.' 'Thank you Obanai!' Mitsuri smiles and walks away.

Obanai sits on his bed. I will never be with her. But I think I should at least tell her. She deserves to know. It's kind of weird going to her now, since she has just been here, but I'm gonna do it. Obanai gets up and walks to Mitsuri's room. He hesitates, but knocks on her door. Mitsuri opens and is surprised to see Obanai. 'Oh hey Obanai! What are you doing here?' Obanai looks down and says: 'I'm sorry for not telling you earlier Mitsuri. I am almost sure that you won't be able to return these feelings to me, but I love you. I just had to let it out!' Mitsuri stares at him in disbelief. 'You? Like me?' Mitsuri blushes, hesitates, but then kisses Obanai on his cheek. Obanai is shocked. 'I like you too! Mitsuri replies.' Obanai walks in. 

(Still writing!)