-Anyway.-Mira sighed and stepped away from the desk.- We need to talk about what is going on.

He knew that tne whole situation with Marc was nonsense, he did know, but somehow it was true, all of that was true, all he wanted was for her to believe in him, for someone to believe in him.

-I don't know how to explain what's been happening.-He told her.- But..Look, Mira, I do know that you might not believe me, but you saw it, with me.

"Steven" Marc tried to stop him.

-I don't expect you to believe me.  Nobody in their true sanity would, and you...-He tried.

"Steven, listen to me...."

-I honestly don't really believe myself. I know this isn't right but you...

"You're making a mistake."

- ...You get me.-He said- I do not want to be a burden, but I...I don't know if I can do thsi alone. Well not anymore.-He walked towards the bag.

"Steve... " Marc still tried.

-As you said, do it together right?

-Steven, I was saying that maybe you might need other type of he- Mira tried to speak

-We can look at this bag, maybe found something that might help us solve this situation.

" Steven, don't..."

-Listen to me. Inside of it is all sorts...

"Stop what you're doing right now."

- ...of things. But maybe if we studied about it-

"Don't show her what's in the bag, not again."

-That scara-

"... You're gonna get her killed. " Marc finally said it. Steven stopped at his words. The hands stopped opening the zipper of the bag. "You hear me?"

-Steven...-Mira started to talk to him.

"You give her that scarab and you're responsible for when they come after her" Marc had such a serious tone that he seemed slightly angry with Steven.

She stepped towards him once again, hesitated to touch his shoulder, then said calmly:

-I really do think this isn't normal.-He had the slightest hope that she would believe- You know I could scort you to the sessions.

He paralyzed.

-What?

-You won't be alone.-She shaked her head.-I won't let you by yourself, okay? You can do a treatment, and...-

-Mira I need to solve what's inside that bag.

-Steven it's not about the bag.

-No, no, it is. Mira...-

-The bag is a problem? Yeah, it is, but...but is it really worth it? - She questioned.

-I don't even know what bloody hell is happening to me, Mira!-He exclaimed.- The only clue I have is that bag!

She walked towards the bag, was about to open it, Marc insisted many times for Steven to stop her, she couldn't see what's inside again, she would be risking herself.

But now, Mira Anand had already grabbed the scarab in her hands.

-Steven this belongs to a museum.-She told him showing the object.-You can't just keep this.

-I won't keep, I'll just-

-And the gun, the money, all of this...Who knows what might happen to you if you have these things?