2: Where's my follower?

Kakashi's p.o.v.

It's been three weeks since that nearly awkward conversation happened, and Might Guy is nowhere to be seen! Did he actually understand what Kurenai meant? Did he think it was going to be awkward? No, I don't think so, even if he did understand, he would just laugh it off. I'll just have to search for him. Discreetly, of course.

I expected him to immediately come to my search and annoy me until I did the 5000 push-ups and I don't know what, a.k.a 200 laps around Konoha on our hands, but I didn't really care, so I wouldn't know what the challenge was.

Instead, I waited day after day for any sign of him, but there wasn't anything. Nothing, nichts, nada!

Anyways, I can't think about Guy now, I have a small mission with team 7. Maybe that's why Guy has been absent? I just hope he hasn't forgotten me. I'll never admit that out loud, of course, for anyone who didn't know already.

~time skip~

No one's p.o.v.

Tsunade: Well done team 7, you've successfully finished your mission. I have to say, I'm surprised you actually did something Naruto.

Naruto: That's not fair Granny Tsunade! I always do something super important! Sasuke-teme, though, he's the one we should be worried about!

Sasuke: Shut up, usuratonkachi! That's not true!

Sasuke held Sakura's hand tighter because of his anger. (sorry Helena)
Kakashi looked at their hands intertwined wishing he could be hanging out with Might Guy. Just hanging out though! Something like challenging each other, more like Guy challenging him, though. That was their relationship. What if Guy challenged Kakashi to take that relationship further? Kakashi didn't even know if they were actual friends or something else. Kakashi liked the idea of them being friends, but he wasn't 100% content with that and he didn't want to guess why, because he had a feeling he already knew the answer.

Tsunade, noticing Kakashi was distracted, said:

" You're dismissed. Kakashi, stay back, I need to talk with you"

Team 7 went out, closing the door.

"So, Kakashi, I noticed you were a little distracted... Any idea why?"

"I was just replaying the mission in my mind, that's all." Kakashi tried to answer as calmly as possible.

"Really? Because you seemed to be distracted by Sasuke's and Sakura's hands? Any chance you're longing for looooooveee?" Tsunade asked with a smirk, dragging out the word love. "Or looking for someone in specific?"

Kakashi blushed at that, did Tsunade enter his mind or something? "No, I was just admiring their young love, isn't it precious? They make me remember Obito and Rin in a way."

"Yes, yes" answered Tsunade " but you're still young too you know? And even if you weren't, you deserve a chance at love."

"I think you need to drink less sake, especially when you're at work." Said Kakashi.

"If we're being honest, then I think you need to ask where Guy is before you start overthinking and getting distracted by every couple walking around."

Kakashi didn't know what to say, Tsunade was sure to see through him if he denied it. Before he could say anything, Tsunade added:

"You can be very good at hiding your emotions, Kakashi, but I know what I see when you two are together, and I'm not the only one."

Kakashi still wasn't sure of what to say.

"Anyways, I also need to talk to you about team 7's next mission. Your next mission is to go and find out what king of "monster" has been attacking a little town next to the village of the mist. The "monster" seems to do a lot of damage, so two more teams are going with you, Kurenai's team" ok, he could deal with that, unless Kurenai started teasing him like she did in the tea house " and Guy's team."

He could not deal with that! What if Kakashi and Guy get awkward because Kakashi says something stupid about how the level of their relationship doesn't sit well with him?! That would totally not happen though...

"Ok" he answered.

"The mission is in a week. And by the way, Might Guy gets home today. You're dismissed."

On the way home, he still wasn't sure of what to say. What was his relationship with Might Guy and what was, for him, the ideal relationship with Might Guy? Is it possible? Maybe, one day, he'll know.