𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 I [ 𝐈𝐈 » 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 ]

Začať od začiatku

The man looked in annoyance to the woman. Is one problem is already enough for him to handle?

"What's the matter?"

The servant bowed her head in apology for suddenly bursting in without his permission. She looked with a complete panic painted in her eyes.

"Y-your daughter! She have escaped!"

The male chocked on the huff of smoke from pipe. Eyes largened, turn to his servant and begin yell.

"WHAT!?"

'( Y/N ) Kinomoto has escaped the Kinomoto's estate with her cursed child...'

💮

Her organ between legs quiver in pain as she kept running even after giving birth a few hours ago. Her whole body threatened to collapsed if she can moving again but she know her family or worse, curses gonna catch her if she stop. She is not state of fighting right now, have to left the cards and her wand back the house. She didn't think she is in a position to constrated her cursed energy properly.

The length of of her yukata is cruel, the long cloth prevent her from running so much also. She have her child who she didnt know sleeping or awake right now due to it lack of eyes. But the woman know, her child is still there and not death yet.

Eventually, she stopped in her tracks. A large temple in the middle of a forest. The colour red with the candle lighting up the whole building caught her attention. It indicade someone is in there or atleast this temple has been taken care of.

Clenching her baby firm but gentle, she spoke her prayer before stepping into the enormous shrine.

Little did she know, her fate will go down hill.

💮

Glancing around, she was weirded out with the lack of statue of any deity. Eyes glancing everywhere and letting her guard ups, taking soft baby steps everytime so she doesn't create a loud noise.

Suddenly, she senses a cursed energy present behind her. Turn her body quickly while hiding her child with her sleeve from the sight of that person.

It was a man. He was large, with his hair dark silk back with same coloured moustache, showing off his scar stitch forehead. Equal dark eyes glance at her scared soul. His skin colour, pale looking with slight like he is walking undead or his blood has been poor out dry from his body but he still look plump like a normal person. He sported a brown and black yukata with white belt around the waist to contain everything.

"Good evening, miss. May I ask you what's the commission of you coming to my temple at this late hour?" His words shows kindness but his expression does the opposite. It doesn't convice her he is as friendly as his words is. It give quite opposite vibe actually.

"O-oh! I was walking around but then it started raining around. I was running them I found this temple as a shelter. I'm so sorry for disturbing you at this time, sir. I swear I will cause no harm. Please let me stay here for a while until the next morning." Begging to the man in front of you You bowed slightly to show polite at him. Lying is not something you do much at this situation, you are afraid he is either a curse user or a sorcerer. You can't risk it, your child will be in danger.

But he know you are lying.

"You don't look anywhere soaking with water. And tonight is pretty windy." He stated, you shallow your saliva to calm down your beating hard.

"Also why is there blood dripping down your legs there, miss?" He pointed to the multiple blood that is deipping down between your thighs and to the hard wood floor. Your hands grows cold so does your feets.

"And what is that in your arms...?" He pointed to your baby that have been covered by your large sleeve. You hold her closer to you.

"It's nothing just some berries, I pick earlier to taste." Lying through your teeth again but he don't believe that either.

"Show it." He demand. Your eyes threating to spill tears out. Terrified for your life and your baby's life. Shaking your head in no which the man do not take kindly to. He harshly take your child from your hand insepct them. Eyes widened for a moment before it goes back to it normal size. His head try to process what he is witnessing.

A truly rare species.

Half human, half curse...

This is...

"LET GO! HANDS OFF MY CHILD RIGHT NOW!" You screamed at the man. Fists hitting his back, knowing it will affect him the slightest. You countinue trying yo make him give back your baby but he just turn around to you. Cursed technique charing in his other hand, nearly touching your child. Your panic as you stop and immediately on the floor, kneeling and begging.

He smiled in satisfaction, you are easily submitted to anyone for the cause of this child.

You will be perfect for his experiment.

"I have proposal for a binding vow. Listen closely. You shall be part of my expeeiment, in change I will not exorcise your child. How does that so-"

"YES ANYTHING ANYTHING YOU WANTED! PLEASE GIVE HER BACK TO ME!"

"Such an impatient woman..."

He does handed back your child. You rudely snatched your baby from his hand and back off into the corner, crying sobbing mess while embracing them in your warmness. It didn't cry nor react to it. It seems like they have been sleeping the entire time due to how soft their breathing were.

Suddenly, a large manacles appeae out of thin air wrapping itself to your right leg. You were taken back by the sudden grip it was on you but you know well this is part of a binding vow.

"You shall never leave this place until death then. You will be here forever with me. Entertain my curiousity to the jujutsu world,

Kinomoto ( Y/N )."

.

.

.

🌸