The Obelian Empire

Athanasia groaned and slowly open her jeweled eyes. Instantly recognized the familiar ceiling with the dimmed chandelier. The soft red curtain fell around the king-size four-poster bed before the greatest windows with the afternoon sunlight stone through. She gasped and sat up quickly in her tangled blanket. She looked around almost fretfully.

"Harry!" She called, stumbling over to the double doors from the bed and grabbing the handle to turn to open. She stepped into the silent, dark hallway, completely ignoring her underdressed nightclothes when she started to run.

"Emrys! Ambus! Lillian! Harry!"

"...A-Athanasia? Athanasia?!"

Athanasia stopped on the threshold and gasped at the sight of her husband Harry Potter who was held down on the floor by Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, her father who is also strangled by Harry.

They are barely wounded while Claude's knight Felix Robain who was out cold in the hole of the wall.

"Harry! Let him go!" Athanasia yelled, as she lunged at her father and grabbed the wrist that was holding his husband's neck. She's trying to pull his wrist off her Harry. "That's my husband!"

Claude widened his jeweled eyes at this announcement. He released Harry, who in turn released Claude. The emperor backed away and rubbed his bruised neck, as he watched her daughter fussing over her husband's nonexistent injuries. Harry simply waved it off and told her he is fine.

"You...you are married? Why didn't that impudent man tell me earlier if not for him to i—"

"Why would in hell I tell you my status? It is not like you've got right as a so-called father to know our marriage."

The men glared at each other coldly.

"Your majesty! Your majes— Princess Athanasia!" The head maid Lilian York exclaimed upon seeing her long-missing princess Athanasia finally woken.

"What is it?"

Lily finally snapped of ruses and bowed to the emperor. "Your majesty! The children are missing!"

Harry and Athanasia halted and stared horribly.

"Emrys, Lillian, Ambus!" The parents yelled together.

To be continued...