The sleepover.

I got home and started to pack up everything I just bought. I took a lot of pillows and blankets and put them on a floor and made it really comfy.
I put all the snacks and food in bowls and on plates, I pour the soda into cups and place everything on a big plats on the floor. Now I'm just gonna wait for my friends.

It's 8:05 and I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and everyone storms in.
S- Heyy girlie! *she hugs you*
L &T- This is gonna be so fun!!
Y/n- Welcome guys! Mom left to a friends house for the night so we have the house for ourselves!!
Everyone- LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!

Y'all go to the kitchen and looks for recipes of chocolate chip cookies.
T- I found one!
Y/n- Alright let's start baking!

Y'all take out the ingredients and start baking until Sarah decide to pour flour all over Leah.
L- OMG SARAG I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!

Sarah starts to run for her life and Leah runs after her. Me and Tony just burst out laughing and suddenly we're all on the floor laughing our asses off.

We finish the cookies and put them in the oven and start cleaning the mess. As we're walking to the living room we're deciding which movie we're going to watch.
S- Outer banks!! It's so good!
L- Euphoria, please!
T- I wanna see Shrek.
*everyone laughs and we all agree to Shrek*

As I put on the movie I hear that the cookies are ready.
Y/n- I'm just gonna go and get the cookies.
L- Alright, but be back soon! The best part is about to start!
Y/n- Yeah yeah.
As I take out the cookies I hear everyone laugh. I really don't wanna leave them. What if I don't get any friends in my new school. What if I'm gonna get bullied...
I walk back to the living room with the cookies.
T- Perfect timing! I'm starving!
L- You literally finished the whole bowl of chips like two seconds ago?
T- And? Still hungry🙄
L-🙄

10 minutes after Sarah ask me something.
S- Hey y/n, you okay?
Y/n- M, yeah! Ofc! Why?
S- I know you're lying, you look really stressed, what's up?
*everyone starts looking at me and Leah pauses the movie*
T- Come on y/n, you know you can always talk to us if there is something bothering you.
*I start to tear up*
Y/n- It's just...I don't wanna leave you guys! You mean everything to me! After these 13 years, I can't just leave you. What if I'm not getting any new friends at my new school. What if I'm gonna get bullied...
L- You're the most amazing girl in this world. I promise you, you're not gonna get bullied!
T- Yeah, don't worry it's gonna be fine. And if it's not just call me and I'll pick you up and you'll stay at mine forever.
Y/n- Aww tysm guys I love you so much!
*everyone hugs*

S- So what you all wanna do now?
T- TRUTH OR DARE!!
L- Alr chill!
*everyone starts laughing*
T- I'll start! Y/n truth or dare?
Y/n- Truth.
S & L- Boring.
T- You have a crush?
Y/n- Maybe..
Everyone- Ooo!
*you start to blush*
Y/n- Alright my turn. Leah truth or dare?
L- Dare.
Y/n- Tell us your crush. (Ik it's a boring dare😭)
L- It's Tony.
T- FR? SAME!!
L- WAIT FR?
T- YES, LEAH CAN I KISS YOU?
L- HELL YES!!
*they kiss*
S & y/n- I feel so single right now.
*everyone laughs*

Y'all go up to your room.
S- So how are we going to sleep?
Y/n- The lovebirds can take my bed, me and you can sleep on the floor on mattresses.
S- Alr!
L & T- Sounds good to us😏
S & y/n- DON'T!
L & T- HAHAHHA WE'RE JUST PLAYING CHILL!🤣

Y'all talk the whole night and goes to bed at 3:30.
Y/n- Goodnight everyone!
Everyone- Goodnight!