𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, pick you up

Start from the beginning

"A fucking hot one also!" Nick cut him off screaming every word.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Chris said shrugging off the whole conversation as he was hoping he could get to know Sydney a little bit more before having his brothers embarrass him when they see her.

"Make a group chat right now" Nick stated

"No thats fucking weird" Chris replied

"Chris make a fucking group chat right now!" Nick yelled the word fucking as he argued with Chris.

"Fuck off Nick I'm not making a group chat" Chris responded again.

"You can have my brownie in the cupboard if you make it." Nick responded before being quickly cut off by Chris the second he heard brownie "Making it right now Nick."

"Lovely Christopher" Nick replied smiling at Chris who started adding his triplets to a group chat.

( new groupchat ! )

sydney
Chris who are these people lol

unknown
HOLY FUCK
IM NICK

sydney
omg hi nick!!!!

unknown
hi im chris hot brother matt

chris
stfu matt

sydney
aren't you guys identical

matt
yeah but i'm hotter

sydney
impossible chris is ugly

nick
OMG PREECH SYDNEY

chris
WE LITERALLY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME

sydney
nah nick is so hot!!!
i mean compared to u

nick
sydney u should come over rn!!!

sydney
say less

chris
ill pick u up syd

sydney
okay see u soon matt and nick <3

matt
man is whipped

nick
see u soon sydney <33333333

( sydney renamed the groupchat to hot people + chris ! )

chris
fuck off u love me syd

sydney
not with that face xx
have a look in the mirror baby

chris
ladies first

Chris couldn't hide the red tint on his cheeks as Nick screamed at Sydney's recent text. "THE FUCKING SYDNEY DEPP JUST CALLED CHRIS BABY I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW".

"I don't think Chris can either" Matt said in a playful tone laughing at Chris' obvious blush.

"Your whipped telling her you will pick her up" Matt added to which Chris didn't respond to instead he got up and walked to his car to go pick up Sydney.

Even as he got to the door he could still hear Nick screaming about the situation. "HOLY FUCK"

( OUTSIDE SYDNEY'S HOME ! )
11:02pm

Chris pulled up outside Sydney's home not bothering to turn the car off as he texted Sydney to come outside. Anxiously tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he waited to see her step outside.

Soon enough she was inside his car, greeting Chris as she sat down.

"Not gonna put your seatbelt on?" Chris commented at the fact she had not already put it on.

"Don't usually but now your scaring me, I don't trust your driving one bit." she said.

Chris chuckled at this placing his right arm on the back of her chair as he looked out the back window to exit onto the road. Sydney ignored the butterflies that swarmed her stomach as she saw him do this as she had always commented with her friends how hot it is when a guy does that when he drives.

Chris continued driving as Sydney commented on it "That was so hot what the fuck" she said laughing at her own comment.

"what was?" Chris asked confused as to what he had done, becoming more nervous as she called him hot.

"Putting your hand on the back of my seat." she responded still staring at him.

"That is so random what the fuck" he said laughing as he had never heard that being called hot before.

The ride was quickly over as they didn't live far from each other as Chris pulled up to his house Sydney commented once again "I feel like cake".

"Can you bake?" Chris asked turning off the engine.

"Yes I'm a pro chef" she joked.

"Then lets make a cake."

"Wait can we actually?" Sydney asked, her eyes lighting up as he offered.

"Course" he said opening his car do to get out which Sydney following his actions to leave the car.