𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

y'all know I don't proofread 🥴

Dayvon Bennett.
Atlanta, GA
September 21st, 2021.

Dayvon smiled reading the messages between he and Yuri walking through Hartsfield airport, he and all the boys surrounded by security

Dayvon smiled reading the messages between he and Yuri walking through Hartsfield airport, he and all the boys surrounded by security. He had just got off the jet, happy to be back in Atlanta where his kids and girlfriend was. Although, he was going straight to Texas after this he was happy to be back for a day, it had been a whole month of him not physically being able to see Yuri or his kids.

The show he had last night in Chicago made him miss home a lot more than he expected to. But, he knew moving back wasn't the best decision to make. His money was long now, super long and he couldn't afford to have jealous niggas at his head because of it.

"Whatchu' on ma?" Dayvon smiled to Yuri on FaceTime as he and the guys sat in the tour bus heading to the airport.

"Hey, my love!" She gushed a happy smile on her face as she showed him her freshly done lashes he cared nothing about. "You like them? I found a new lash lady, and she words in a real shop—not her house!"

"They coo," he shrugged, "you look good wit' out em," he simply and genuinely added making Yuri scrunch her nose at him.

"I just wanted to look good for my baby tonight—I'm so happy you're home, even if it is for a couple of hours!" She smiled before frowning. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, pretty girl."

"Damn, mufuckas ain't called me sayin' the miss me," Jourie sucked his teeth, "and you my sista. I see how it is!"

Yuri sucked her teeth playfully, hearing exactly what her older brother said, "Jourie, I call you everyday and as soon as I say I miss you, you start mugging me and say 'I ain't Von, don't start.'"

"So? Just cause I ain' comin' to the party don't mean ion wanna be invited, you feel me?" Jourie said. Tee agreed slapping hands with him.

" I like the way you worded that bro," he needed.

"Aye," Dayvon mugged the duo, "don't be agreein' wit him when he talm' bout my baby!"

"Thank you baby," Yuri spoke up, "tell him leave me alone!"

"Leave my baby alone too, fa I have ta' get onnat witcho' ass, gang," Dayvon playfully added.

"Right!" Yuru chimed in.

"Man, Ian worried bout eitha' one of y'all asses." Jourie laughed.

"Show finna be live," Booka smiled, "y'all know Atlanta fuck wit y'all!"

Dayvon smiled in return, "hell yea, ion know whatchall' niggas talm bout but I'm tryn' see my wife fa I leave!" He slouched in his seat as they sat backstage in the common area they had for the rappers and their entourage.