"I understand you're in pain because of the circumstances you're in but killing yourself won't do anythin-"

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" she spat at her. "IF KILLING MYSELF WON'T WORK THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" she angrily shouted at him.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH?!" she added as he tried to calm down Y/N.

"I-I have experienced this too, but I'm glad that a friend of mine told me that suicide is not the answer."

"THAT'S ON YOU! EVERY PERSON HAS DIFFERENT REASONS AND STORIES! I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO!" her eyes were getting blurry again, she was exhausted already.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A PUPPET?!" her sad eyes bore at his figure.

The man stood there, looking at her exhausted figure.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT FEELING OF LONGING FOR SOMEONE ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY DITCHED YOU?!" she raised her voice in anger and pain.

It was evident that she suffered throughout her life as her childhood was stolen from her. She couldn't have fun since she was forced to study and grow up faster than most children.

"I tried everything I could..." the change in her voice turned soft.

"I just want to be happy and free." her voice cracked in pain while the man listened and looked at her.

He doesn't know what to say but he knows that he should listen to someone whenever they're opening up.

"I'm tired, I never wanted to live in this world!" she cried.

Her sobs and sniffles were heard throughout the room. The aura of the room became blue.

"If you need someone to hear you out, don't hesitate to tell me" his voice came out of his mouth without a thought.

Who could blame the man? He also experienced that situation, he said that himself.

"A stranger trying to help his fellow?" she scoffed. "I'd rather keep this to myself than receive such a response"

"One's who bottle up their emotions will only lead themselves into the abyss" he said which made Y/N look at him.

She couldn't emit any word as her mouth was thirsty, her eyes were tired and her body was in pain.

"I like how you can express your thoughts freely" her eyes were getting heavy with every word she said.

"Someone saved me when I was in the dark" he said.

"Good for you" she smiled and fainted. Her body fell to the ground while the man was trying to catch her.

"MISS!" was the last word she heard.

The man gritted his teeth as he clenched his jaw in anger

The man gritted his teeth as he clenched his jaw in anger. He paced back and forth waiting for the woman to wake up. Sadly he cannot call a doctor or else the police might trace his tracks.

'Think Kazutora, think!' he cried inside his head.

He bit his nails in frustration on what to do. He was lucky that an old lady helped him in changing the woman's clothes. Lucky, since the old woman can't recognize his face despite being shown in the eyes of the public.

"I have to dye my hair" he said. "And need to steal some spare clothes."

'Why did I even break out inside the jail?' he grabbed his hair slightly.

"What should I do, Baji? Should I surrender or go to you?" he muttered.

The sound of the shifting blanket was heard, and he immediately turned his head in the direction coming from.

"You're awake!" he exclaimed.

An annoyed expression plastered on Y/N's face. Her puffy eyes were evident and her messy hair from her deep rest. Y/N squinted her eyes to see better and look at the man in front of him.

"You're too loud" the man apologized. He went close to the girl and said:

"May I?" he gestured his hand to place on Y/N's forehead. "I want to check if you're having a fever."

"No need, I can check that for myself" the woman was still rude to him, that was the man's view but deep inside, Y/N was screaming in embarrassment as she did the whole drama thing earlier.

"Are you sure?" unsure of the woman's decision. "Well, I'll go grab some herbs for you" he was about to stand up.

"I said, no need" her words were sharp as a blade. "It'll go away soon" she explained.

The man look at her and uttered:

"Hanemiya Kazutora"

Confused as she was, the man immediately left the room after grabbing his jacket, leaving her alone in the dark.

"What a weird way to introduce himself" she scoffs.

Somehow, she felt relieved after opening up to him. It was a weird feeling.

'Weird' she thought as she clenched her heart. Her eyes were looking at the ground, somehow it wasn't sadness dwelling in those orbs of her, it was a small hint of happiness and relief.

A small smile plastered her lips and uttered:

"I guess running away wasn't a bad idea at all."

©𝐬𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐮

©𝐬𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐮

A/N

Sorry if it's short, but I was having some troubles after the release of my report card. I hope all of you won't give pressure on yourselves when studying.