"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" she yelled, earning some ears from their fellow students.

The boy instantly rushed away from her. She sighed from all of her anger and frustrations.

Soon after, the bell rings again. It was the giving of their cards to see their grades either improved or have their previous grades deducted.

"Congratulations Tetta!" the teacher greeted and smiled. Everyone in the room cheered, except for Y/N.

"Y/N, you did a great job. You were only zero point two (0.2) points behind Tetta"

'Just 0.2?! 0.2 POINTS?!' she clenched her hand under her desk. 'Fuck.... I wanna get out of here.'

She feels like the states of her classmates mocked her current ranking. Every word they speak, she feels like it was a mockery.

She didn't pay any attention to her surroundings and wanted to go home.

'Home... Is it really home?'

"Is this how you perform at school?" her uncle asked, her grandparents watching them

"Is this how you perform at school?" her uncle asked, her grandparents watching them. Her uncle was lecturing her for hours, punishing Y/N to kneel on a plate with salt without breaking the plate.

"My grades were higher than yours back when I was the same grade level as yours!" he lectured.

"Are you trying to embarrass us? Are you trying to taint our family name?!" he yelled at her.

"No..." she stated.

"Then why are your grades like this?!"

"It was my fault"

"Your cousins did better than you!" he compared her. Their grades can't even compare to her yet she didn't like being compared to someone as she hates that the most.

"You and your mother are alike! Both dumb and can't even reach higher!"

Y/N snapped.

"Don't mention her..." she muttered.

"You're talking back now?!"

"I said don't mention her name with that mouth of yours" she glared at her uncle.

His hands immediately slapped her cheeks.

"You dare talk to me like that?" he looks at her like she was disgusting and a piece of trash.

"So what if I want to talk back? I was given with a mouth to talk, not to silence my thoughts" she glared again, blood dripping from the side of her mouth and reddened cheek.