New roomate

It's around 11 pm when Michael comes downstairs and wakes you up. Stu, Jason, Billy and Brahms are downstairs with you. You rub your eyes and stand up. Jason gets up and you put out a hand. "Jason just stay down here ok?" He nods and you go upstairs with Michael behind you now. You open the door and see the man sitting in the chair bound to it. He looks at you with a smile. Michael shuts the door and you stay towards the back wall of the room.

"Ok who the hell are you?" You ask trying to hold your ground.

"I'm Billy. Billy Lenz." He says. His voice matches the phone calls you got. It sends some relief to you knowing you got the man who harassed you but it also makes you fear what he will do if he gets free from the chair.

"Ok Billy what the hell were you doing calling me?" He mumbles a bit more to himself before he responds.

"I knew the boys were here. I wasn't too sure about you, I had to make sure you were gone." He's surprisingly calm except for mumbling to himself. You grab Michael's hand for support and to calm your nerves.

"How did you know they were here? Why do you want to even be here?" You ask. He keeps mumbling so you repeat yourself. Eventually he looks up at you.

"I've known about this place for awhile. I have a hide out in the woods. I've been watching for months. I saw you first come here. I was just waiting for the right to get you. I knew it would be safer for me to live here than out there. After all of the murders at the sorority." You squeeze Michael's hand and put on a brave face. You look up at Michael and you can tell he wants to kill him from the look in his eyes. It's something primal inside of him. You've seen him get this way before. "So you're gonna kill me huh?" He asks going back to mumbling to himself. You think for a moment.

"I don't think I should murder you. I don't want you gone either. I don't trust you not coming back either. I can't take you to the police. All you wanted was to stay here?" You ask. He nods. "I'll be back. Michael stay here ok?" He nods. " Don't kill him ok?"

"No promises." He says. Billy's back to mumbling to himself. You walk out of the office and see Stu with his ear pressed against the wall. You roll your eyes.

"Stu can't you let us deal with this on our own?"

"He wanted to kill you. Just kill him and get rid of him." He says giving you a hug. You hug him back.

"Stu most of the people wanted to kill me at first too. Look He might be able to stay with us in the basement if he doesn't come around me without someone else being there." He pulls you out of the hug and puts his hands on your shoulders.

"(Y/N) you're a smart person, why the hell do you want him here?" He asks.

"So we know where he is. He can't surprise me that way. I'm gonna talk to Thomas and Bubba about letting him stay in the basement." Stu takes a deep breath and takes your hand.

"Sleep on it ok? We'll deal with him later."
He takes you to your room and you get in bed. He shuts your door and you fall asleep quickly. You have a comforting dream of sorts. Dancing around with Billy comes back to you. Making flower crowns with your boys and drinking tea with Brahms. The next morning you wake up somewhat refreshed. The memories of last night come flooding back to you and you groan putting your head in your hands. You slept in your clothes from last night so you have to change. You put on a Switchblade Symphony band tee and some black shorts. You keep your socks on and open your door. You look to the left and Jason and sitting there asleep. He quickly wakes up and stands up.

"Jason what are you doing out here?" You ask running your fingers through your hair.

Watch you just incase Billy came