01

『 JUST MY IMAGINATION 』

》》》》》》》》》》》

Sun. Oct. 22nd, 2017
Los Angeles, California

ᴬᵐᵃⁿᵈᵃ SMILED as she scrolled through her explore, seeing a couple post concerning ᴶᵃʸˢᵒⁿ and his recent NBA drafting.

A few months ago he was drafted by the Boston Celtics, and now she could tell he was truly happy with life.

In every picture she had seen of him lately he was smiling, also wording the accomplishment in an interview as the "ᴮᵉˢᵗ ᵀʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᴴᵃᵈ ᴱᵛᵉʳ ᴴᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ" to him. This hurt her a lot.

The young woman still wished he would have wanted to be a part of their son's life, Wishing that maybe one day he would realize he mistakes and be the father figure their child needed.

It had been a total of four months since her and Jayson's big argument about their situation. Four months since the last time they spoke, and four months since he had last thought about her.

As of current timing, Amanda was nearing six months of her 
pregnancy. Currengly Amanda was living in a two bedroom condo in Los Angeles with one of her best friends ᴸⁱᴬⁿᵍᵉˡᵒ ᴮᵃˡˡ.

The two had met during their first semester of college around two months ago. Both young adults attended the University of California, Los Angeles and shared a couple of classes together.

They instantly clicked, finding that they had similar intrested. The topic of housing had come up between the two, both of them looking for a roomate off campus since prices in Los Angeles are so high.

With both of them having a pretty decent income, they moved in together. It also helped that they were now close friends.

Regarding her pregnancy and situation between her child's father, LiAngelo knew. Though he didn't exactly know the relationship between the two he supported her decision.

"Best friendddd" LiAngelo busted into her room, scaring the hell out of the girl. "Gelo stop doing that shit bro" he waved her off and jumped the bed next to her, just missing the edge.

 "Whatever- how's lil man?" he asked her another question, recieving a shrug from her. "Same old same old.. except now he be kicking the shit out of me for no reason." LiAngelo laughed, accidentally rolling off of the bed.

Now it was her turn to laugh at the male on the floor. After calming herself down Amanda, picked her remote up and started scrolling through Netflix, attempting to find something to watch.

"How much longer until I can meet my nephew tho?" he yawned, standing up and walking towards the bedroom door. "My doctor said  between two and three months... around December sixth" Finally she came across ˢʰᵃᵐᵉˡᵉˢˢ.

"The day after your birthday?" Amanda nodded proudly at his statement. "I just hope he doesn't come ON my birthday" she sighed shaking her head, turning off the  lamp that sat on her side table.