Chapter 1

"Their names will be Arjen, Arien and Archie

"Their names will be Arjen, Arien and Archie."

Was it a temporary whim? Instead of breaking their necks, he instead granted them names. And that was their first memory of their father.

A voice as cold as ice and blond hair as bright as the Sun.

.

.

.

.

◙ Chapter 1 ◙

That was five years ago.

"And now, it's our fifth birthday," muttered a young girl, Arien, who was gazing out the window.

A rustle noise came from behind her. "What's the point?" Arjen asked. His body was covered by a blanket as he clenched his hands on the pillow. "Nobody cares," he pouted.

A third figure came out of the blanket, now laying beside Arjen who made a surprised noise. "It's true though..." As soon as the third triplet finished his sentence, all of them sighed.

They had been left alone all by themselves ever since they were born. Even with the maids and their mother were around them. The triplet knew that they wouldn't bat an eye at them, not even a glance...

...And that made the three of them. the girl whose name was Arien Beatrice Yuriana was the one and only princess of this empire, while Arjen Ysilven Yuriana and Archie Diamantino Yuriana were the fourth and fifth prince of the empire. All of them together, a one set of triplets...

...They were born as the children of the emperor.

While the older ones, Arjen and Arien had bright red eyes, Archie'd got verdant green eyes. A resemblance to their father.

"Wouldn't today be our 25th birthday, to be more precise?" Arien questioned as she turned to her brothers.

The youngest said nothing as he put his head on Arjen's shoulder. On the other hand, "aren't you going to subtract our past lives?" Arjen deadpanned, hugging the pillow closer to his chest.

 On the other hand, "aren't you going to subtract our past lives?" Arjen deadpanned, hugging the pillow closer to his chest