T H I R T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"Mom. Dad," he spoke clearly and stood up tall. The adults looks up and their eyes widen. "Camilo, meet our parents. Mom. Dad. This is Camilo Madrigal. He comes from the past and came to ask for our help. He came to us by the portal I gave Y/n. Encanto is endanger. Eris is proceeding with a possible elimination," he says with deep dark tone that sent chills down my spine. "I know we shouldn't interfere, but we can't let Eris continue controlling our lives. She out done you, mom."

His parents exchange glances and nod. His mother stood up and put a side her things. "I see you already went on ahead and changed his outfit to blend in," she says in a tone that reminded me of Isabela.

"Yes. Right now, I'm giving him a quick tour. But I need to know if you're full on in with my plan to jailbreak Y/n out of solitude isolation prison. His powers still work here. As long the candle stays lit, I think he will be in and out of the building without being detected. But we need full support of your group of agents to let him slip by, disguised as me," he pushed his glasses upwards and crossed his arms as he smiled proudly of his plan.

She looks at me and I could see the worry written in her eyes for Y/n. Though Y/n may have said she has a favorite. But she is still her mother. "I trust you to bring her back safe."

"I promise. I promise my 12th life and my past selves to bring her home," I furrowed in determination and take a deep breath.

"I can see why we accepted you as our son in law. You love her so much... apologies if she is stubborn and clouded herself trying keep things at a minimum," she smiled.

"No need for apologies. I would wait a thousand years and I would still love her until she reciprocate my feelings," I smiled back.

"Ok! Mom. Dad. Get your agents on board. I will wrap up the tour really quick," he says and he ushered me to follow.

   "This is our kitchen and dining room-"

"This my room-"

   "This is Y/n's room," he flicked on the lights and saw how cozy her room was

"This is Y/n's room," he flicked on the lights and saw how cozy her room was. I wonder why she would give up all of this, just to save us. My family. Our family. And our relationship. I looked down as I felt myself at blame for constantly trying to win her. When I realize how much better her world is than mine. How softer the bed looks. How clean her home is.

He walked into her room and pressed something as a shelf comes down, revealing more gadgets. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you prepared. I don't think Y/n mind you holding on to her most prized weapon," He scans all her weapons and pulled out another gun looking gadget. "Yep. She's still a beauty. Camilo, meet Alice. Y/n's most beautiful weapon and prized weapon on most of her missions. Its a 3 in 1 gun. Comes with a hook launcher, with a built in 1000 degrees laser, plus a riffle 8 bullets per second, which knocks out enemies without harming them," he explains. "This is one perfect to break her out. Plus, you'll need her gear belt that comes with smoke screen, one time emergency pill in case you've been captured by an enemy, explosives and shrikens. She loves being so stealthy. Might have this on you, just in case."

"Okay..." He puts the belt on me and wrap the bag that hold the gun on my back. He turns to look at her collection and I wonder off looking around. I looked over at her desk and see so much notes and pictures of my family. I picked up a news article and unfold it. "60 years of the disappearance of the Familia Madrigal. Scientist found the famous, Camilo's Madrigal's ruana." I looked at sketch that was next to it of the dress I first met her in, back in the forest. I felt tears burning my eyes as I remembered that day.

Im coming for you, Mi Amor...