its an SOS situation

Start from the beginning

i look behind me and i see y/n looking at me with a non-impressed face. "what?" i asked, "you're kinda acting like a dick no offense" they replied back at me, "so-" i try to apologizing. "language! y/n" my mom interrupts me.

"oh sorry, but that's me right there" they say pointing at a modern beige-y house. "thank you so much mrs. reed, see ya adam" they say getting down from the car. before leaving they give me a hug.

"don't be such an ass to your mom adam, you'll regret it later on." they whispered to me, they let go and i'm met with their pretty e/c eyes, they smile and slowly walk away into their house.

-------------------------------

y/n pov:

i enter my house and i'm met with my mom sitting on the sofa waiting for me, "do you want to explain why you were suspended on the FIRST day of school!?" she yells at me. "it wasn't my fault!" i say defending my self.

"so it wasn't your fault that you punched a boy?" "he started it he was giving me shit in front of the class!" i replied back, "even if i did, why would you care? you weren't even there to pick me up!" i yelled back.

"don't you dare raise your voice at me!" the woman in front of me yelled. "fine!" i replied back, gosh i hate this, i rushed into my room and closed my bedroom door, i slid down the wall with tears in my eyes. suddenly the lights in my room shut off, damn electricity, i decide to go for a walk to clear my mind.

i use my flash on my phone to get down the stairs, my feet reach the last step. i look around to see my mom gone, wow she cares so much, i roll my eyes. 

choosing to wear my doc martens, i walked out the door, i feel my phone buzz, weird no one texts me that often, i feel a smile appearing on my face as i see that adam has texted me. 

adam :]

adam :]

y/n can you come over?

 it's an SOS situation.

y/n :)

yea, sure just send me the address.

are you alright?

*enter address* here 

and yes i am alright :)

ok great i'll be there in 10

okay see ya <3 

:)

------------------------- 

~time skip~

adam's pov:

i hear a knock on the door, i rush down the stairs, opening the door and being met by y/n they look like they've been crying. "hey, have you been crying?" i asked "oh yea it wasn't something serious. i was just laughing so hard i cried. so happy tears" they replied, i could tell that they're lying.

"oh right, come in" i say, "so, what's the sos emergency, are you alright?" they asked. "ok this might seem like a big prank, but i swear it's not," i start "so basically i think- no i know- i met myself from the future..?" i tell them but the last line comes out as a question. "what? that's kinda cool but weird." they replied back. 

i hear water running from the sink, "i guess he's in the kitchen." "wait do i refer to him as 'him' or 'i' as in me?" "like i'm in the kitchen?" "this is so confusing" i start ranting. i hear y/n chuckle, "c'mon, i wanna meet older you" they start wondering around trying to find the kitchen, they're so adorable, i lead them to the kitchen where we'll meet my older self.

-----------------------

a/n: yay! finally the second chapter is out lmao i'm not so happy with how o ended the chapter but eh, it's fine. thank you and have a good night/day/evening :3 ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!