You looked over at Inumaki, who was standing behind the cursed spirit in a fighting stance, his hand already moving to his zipper, ready to speak the curse down.

━━༻❁༺━━
━━༻❁༺━━

"THAT'S ZENIN MAKI. She doesn't have a cursed technique, and uses those glasses to see curses." Gojo explained to you in a soft, informative tone. You were both sitting across from each other inside a classroom, looking outside the window at the other first years' training.

"She... can't?" You replied, surprised.

He looked back at you. "No. She uses cursed tools to fight and is darn good too." He smiled. "Panda, on the other hand, is not even living. He is a stuffed animal of Principal Yaga's creation which has emotions and three cores."

"Three?!" You exclaimed, taken aback. 'That's crazy'. You thought. "No wonder he's so strong."

"Mhm..." Gojo hummed, smiling. He looked away again.

You nodded and looked back as well. "What about Inumaki-san?"

The white-haired man looked at you and closed his eyes. "Inumaki Toge, like you, inherited his technique — cursed speech. Whatever he says, happens." Gojo then placed a hand on his chin. "It's very effective but can be very taxing on his throat depending on the Grade of the cursed spirit or user he's fighting."

Your eyes only sparkled in fascination as you watched the boy run around the field, training with his friends.

━━༻❁༺━━
━━༻❁༺━━

"NO!" YOU CRIED and Inumaki froze. His eyes locked onto yours momentarily and you shook your head violently. "Don't do it! It'll cost you — this curse is too powerful!"

Inumaki didn't listen to you. "Okaka." He lowered his zipper, the bottom half of his face coming into view.

Before he could open his mouth a fraction wider, however, the curse turned around and smashed a large fist into Inumaki's stomach, sending him flying backwards with a loud groan. "Inuma–!" You tried calling his name but the curse spoke, cutting you off.

վօմ'ɾҽ ìղ ʍվ աąվ, ʝմʝմէʂմ ʂօɾçҽɾҽɾ⁽¹⁾

You gasped in surprise. The curse spoke. It spoke — to Inumaki.

Inumaki visibly gulped and shook his head.

BREAK YOUR ARMS He voiced.

Immediately, like a pulse through the air originating from the boy, the room seemed to shake and the curse's arms twisted, immediately covered in blood, its bones broken.

Blood rushed out of Inumaki's mouth and he coughed, collapsing onto his knees on the floor.

Without thinking, you struggled to your feet and rushed over to him, placing a hand on his back and another in front of him, as a barrier.

You decided to do it. There was no other way the two of you would defeat the curse by yourselves.

Bracing yourself, you spoke in a hushed voice. "Inumaki-san. I want you to crush the curse when I tell you to. Do you think you can say a little more?" Your voice was sympathetic and the message clearly got across to Inumaki that you were concerned and weren't forcing him.

"Shake." He said, defiantly, standing up with your help.

You looked into his purple eyes, and when you saw no hesitation, you nodded affirmatively. "On my signal." He nodded too.

Placing a hand on your glasses, you took a deep breath. You knew that using your cursed technique would be taxing, but you didn't know by how much.

This was, after all, your first time fighting such a high Grade cursed spirit.

Gritting your teeth, you pulled off the shades and let out a shaky exhale, letting all streams of focus align in your mind.

Your eyes opened and immediately switched from their usual color to a deep blood-red. Your head tilted, your eyes locking with its fiery ones.

Then, just ask quickly as everything had gone by, grey replaced the curse's blue-colored skin and it slowly hardened the muscle.

The adrenaline coursing through you took your mind off the pain that was soon to come, and you could only feel a dull throbbing behind your eyes' sockets, the rest of your body surging incredibly with cursed energy.

Stone sprouted all over the creature like spring blossoms, crawling and growing along its skin like ice on glass in the middle of winter, and as it tried to move closer to you, it gave in and froze in its spot, letting out a choked noise.

చąìէ, ì ժօղ'է–⁽²⁾

And it stopped.

However, you couldn't take any chances in case this curse knew how to potentially counter your own. "Inumaki-san!"

You turned your head to his general direction and closed your eyes tightly, not wanting to risk accidentally looking at the boy.

There was a few seconds of stunned silence before you heard him speak.

GET CRUSHED He exclaimed.

You didn't have to open your eyes to know that the stone statue was now rubble on the cold floor of the shrine.

━━༻❁༺━━

⁽¹⁾ "you're in my way, jujutsu sorcerer"
²⁾ "wait, i don't–" 

note:
wow, writing actions scenes are surprisingly hard :T