𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.

y'all know gang nem don't proofreaddddd 🥹

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Atlanta, GA
August 21st, 2021.

"You got everything, baby?" Yuri asked softly as she trailed Dayvon down stairs, two suit cases and multiple duffle bags in hand

"You got everything, baby?" Yuri asked softly as she trailed Dayvon down stairs, two suit cases and multiple duffle bags in hand. It was the day he left the tour and Yuri was literally screaming at herself, inside. She felt sick to herself watching him about to leave her.

"Yea, I think so." He mumbled with bags under his eyes, it was five in the morning and of course he was grumpy because he wasn't a morning person. But it was all his fault, staying up to nearly three in the morning the fuck Yuri all night. It was his last time for a month so he was going all out. "I'm tired as hell," he grumbled sitting his things down momentarily to put on his favorite chrome hearts hoodie.

"I told you, you would be," Yuri laughed hearing the microwave ding from the kitchen, making her way into the kitchen to retrieve the little oatmeal cups he adored so much, she grabbed a plastic spoon and a small bottle of orange Minute Maid orange juice for him to eat on till he got to the airport, "I said we should've slept boo."

"Ian wanna sleep," he mumbled letting her grab his jaw placing a soft kiss on his lips as he managed to grab anything, "I wanted ta' fuck you." Yuri kissed him again smiling against his full lips.

"Obviously, hope you enjoyed it," she said sarcastically, "cause this pussy is in park till September 30th."

"Yea betta be," he simply said the phone ringing in his airpod making him sigh, "answer." He commanded Siri to which the call started. "Man, naw I'm inna bed sleep—yea I'm ready, bring y'all slow driving ass on!" He ducked his teeth. "Ight."

"Are they outside?" Yuri asked softly watching him nod. Tears brewing in her lash line out of nowhere as her bottom lip went into a pout as she laughed. "I didn't think I was gonna cry!" Dayvon sucked his teeth, he literally hated seeing her cry about anything, he dropped his things sitting his food on the hallway table adjacent to him. Grabbing her arms gently he wrapped them around his torso, grabbing either side of her face, he literally kissed her tears away, planting a soft subtle kiss on her lips.

"Ma, don't start," he sighed, "Ima be right back fa you een' know it! Ima call you everyday all types of shit." He explained gently.

" I know," she let out a heavy deep breath, "but I'm gonna miss you."

"Ima miss you more, mama." He spoke softly. "You know dat." He kissed her lips once again pulling away from her. Grabbing all his things once again he headed for the front door. "I love you."

" I love you more, you know thatttt!" She smiled copying is catchphrase.

He smiled. "Faeva tryn' belike me." He smiled small before leaving out. "Lock this doe' behind me ma."