"Nadia, let him go." Matthias told his niece as he and Kol walked into the room.

Marcel was upstairs with Bonnie; the witch was explaining to him what happened and everything he needed to know. Kol was still in Kaleb's body much to Matthias' annoyance but that was only due to the fear of something happening to his brother.

"What do you mean you had no choice?" Matthias asked Vincent with narrowed eyes.

"Lucien appealed to the ancestors of New Orleans." Vincent explained to him. "Becoming Regent was a trap, had Davina taken the role, they would've used her instead so I'm glad that it was me." He added when Kol glared at him. "They took over my body, used me to complete the spell and make that serum." Vincent then pulled out the other bottle. "This is the other concoction."

"They made enough for two?" Matthias frowned as he took the bottle. "Why?"

"I don't know." Vincent told him. "I was only used for the spell. What Lucien and Tristian planned for it, I have no clue."

"The sirelines." Marcel spoke up as he walked into the room with his hand holding Bonnie's. "I remember hearing Tristian talking on the phone to someone about how this was the first step in taking out the sirelines."

"But that isn't possible." Kol stated. "Matthias made sure of that."

"They don't know that though." Matthias spoke up with a grin as he looked to Vincent. "How would you like to get some revenge and take out the ancestral plane?"

Vincent smiled at that. "I think I deserve a bit of revenge."

Elijah and Freya met with Rebekah at the clock tower, Elijah was pacing the floor as he had majorly fucked up and Rebekah was staring at him with wide eyes.

"You killed Marcel?" She asked him with teary eyes.

"He was a threat." Elijah stressed. "Lucien said he was going to kill Nadia, then us."

"It's Marcel." Rebekah reminded him. "He would sooner die than hurt any of us."

Freya shook her head, "Not if he was being magically manipulated and he was Rebekah." Freya told her. "He was a threat and Elijah did what was right."

"No, he's just lost any chance of reconciliation with Matthias and once Klaus hears about it, he's a dead man walking." Rebekah told Freya. "I want no part in this."

"So, you would abandon me?" Elijah asked her in shock. "Forsake our vow?"

"That vow is a curse!" Rebekah snapped at him. "I love Nik, I betrayed a huge part of his trust, but I want my brother in my life. You, you acted without thinking, again Elijah!" Rebekah told him and Elijah was stunned. "I still have a chance at being with my brothers, I want to change, and I can't do that if I forgive you for killing Marcel when they never will."

Rebekah then left the clock tower, leaving Freya and Elijah alone.

"If what this spell is was done correctly then Marcel isn't dead." Freya told Elijah. "We just have to prove that he is a threat, and our brothers will forgive you."

"Why do you help me?" Elijah asked her softly.

"Because you're my brother." Freya told him softly. "Matthias and Niklaus will never trust me, but I hope that by us doing this, they might."

Elijah gave her a small smile. "We will make this right."

"We will."

"So, what's the plan here?"

Klaus, Kai, and Rhea had returned to the compound where everyone was discussing what the plan of action was.

"War." Matthias told them simply. "We attack and give them no chance to fight back."

"What about my mother?" Nadia asked Matthias worried.

Matthias gave her a small smile, "You and Kai will go find her, Bonnie's already preparing the locator spell so all she needs if your blood." Nadia nodded her head and left to go find Bonnie with Kai following after her. "Kol, I want you and Davina here to protect Hope with Hayley."

"Hayley?" Davina frowned but then noticed Hayley walking inside with several wolves behind her. "Oh."

"Sorry we're late, a lot of us were scattered around the bayou." Hayley stated but kept her tone neutral as she really didn't want to piss off Matthias or Klaus again. "The wolves and I will stay here with Davina and Kol; it gives me time to spend with Hope."

Matthias nodded his head and was about to speak when Rebekah came inside. They all looked at her and she gulped slightly, before relief hit her when she noticed that Marcel was alive.

"I know that I am not welcome." She started slowly. "But Elijah and Freya are up to something, and it worries me."

"So, you came to tell us?" Klaus asked her. "Why?"

"Because I miss you Nik." Rebekah sighed. "I messed up, I know that I have and continued to do so but you two are my brother, we have been together for centuries and I do not know how to cope with you two hating me."

Klaus looked at Matthias, the older twin could see that Klaus was struggling. Klaus could live without Elijah, he knew this, but he adored his baby sister and has since they were children. Matthias couldn't say that he hated Rebekah either, he was just disappointed in her more than anything.

"Hate is strong word, sister." Matthias spoke and Klaus felt relief at this. "Just disappointed more than anything."

"I know." Rebekah said softly as she approached with teary eyes. "I want to change, let me show you that I can."

The twins shared a look and Matthias nodded at Klaus, this was more for Klaus than himself and Matthias was okay with that. If it was for Klaus, Matthias would do almost anything to make him happy.

"Klaus, I want you to go with Nadia and Kai." Matthias said and Klaus looked at him confused. "If Aurora indeed does have her, then you're the only one that can talk her out of whatever she wants to do."

Klaus nodded his head and sighed. "Taking me away from the fun huh?" He joked.

"More like keeping you away from danger." Matthias grinned at him. "Go." Klaus gave Matthias a nod before going to where Bonnie was with Kai and Nadia. "Once Bonnie is done, she, Rebekah, Marcel and I will take on Tristian and the Strix. Vincent has already gone to do his part." Matthias said before looking at Rhea. "You are to remain here as well."

Rhea nodded her head. "I assumed as much." She then pressed a kiss to Matthias' cheek. "Just come home safely, all of you."

They all nodded their heads and with one last look at one another, they were off.