They had fun and she got totally drunk that she started grinding on his dick without noticing.

S:DAddy,I WaNNa Go tO THe BAThrOOm,CAn you CoMe WiTH Me?

Carl's Pov

I looked at her and saw her face red as a tomato,Uhhh damn she's drunk.I nodded at her question and lift her up and went to the bathroom.Even if it was the ladies bathroom I still went along with her.I stood outside the door and when she finished her business she went out and was about to wash her hands when she threw up.

C:Oh man,it's y fault for letting you drink.

She washed her mouth and hands and then she looked at me and hugged me.

I smiled at her and hugged her back.

C:What is it?
S:Oh DADdY,It'S NoT THaT i LoVe YoU bUT....I Am drYIng my HaNDs.

She bursted out laughing and smiling like a maniac.
I looked at her in a disappointed way and lift her up and went to my car.I made her sit on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt.Iwas about to go but she held my necktie.
What she said next made me smile.

S:I'm sorry daddy for what I said please don't be sad from me I was only joking,It's true I don't love you because I adore you.You are the only one who has my heart and my heart would never let anyone else in except for you.Okay?

C:*smile and Peck her lips*I love you my princess.

We went home and as she went in she started running here and there.My eyes widened at her actions,I never saw her like that before she's a 4 year old kid.

Suddenly her dress ripped from the side of her chest exposing a little of her cleavage,she came to me and pouted.She held my hand and placed it on her side chest as my eyes widened.
My wife is out of her mind.

C:What...?
S:Please daddy,cover my chest I'm scared what if someone saw me.
C:Don't worry babydoll,let's go to our bedroom you need to change and sleep.
S:Nooo....I wanna make love to you,tonight.
C:I'm never making you drink again.
S:Come on.....*held his collar and shake him*Please daddy I want you to fuck me now.
C:Enough already,you are drunk.
S:I know I'm drunk with your love sexy boy.
C:*chuckles*Even when you're drunk You're flirting.

I lift her up and went in our bedroom.
I went in and placed her on the bed.

C:Baby sleep now and tomorrow we'll do whatever you want.
S:Promise.
C:Promise.

She stood up and unzipped her dress as it fell on the floor leaving her in her panties only,I suddenly felt like my horny ass wanted her seeing her standing half naked in front of my eyes.

She wore her night wear and layed on the bed.

Her night wear

My reaction was like

Aishh this girl never failed to turn me on

I saw her closing her eyes so I went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I took my clothes off and went in the bathtub as I was showering I was thinking about her.

C:I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get a chance to make love....

I then felt arms wrapping around my waist,I turned around slowly and saw my baby.

C:Why aren't you sleeping.
S:Carl,I want you so bad.You don't know how bad I want you.Please don't say no.
C:But my love I don't want you to regret it in the morning.I still can't forgive myself for what I did to you whenever I saw you with a man and....
S:Shhh*brush her lips on his*I was totally down for you,you know I would've stopped you if I wanted but I didn't.I never ever regretted a second together infact I never got enough of you,you were always,always perfect to me my love.Now please fuck me already.
C:How desperate are you?
S:So fucking much,please....*fake cry*
C:Okay, okay.Come on.

He lift her up and turned off the shower and then went to the bed throwing her gently then hovered over her.

S:Hey why didn't you dry us at least,the bedsheets are wet.
C:Sorry kitten,but you made me hard and you have to fix this.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞

I walked to her on my knees seductively,she held my hands and made me stand on my knees as she sat up straight.She opened her mouth and took my thick dick in her mouth,she started sucking it making me go crazy.She closed her side cheeks tightly taking the whole thing in.I held her hair tight and made her swallow my dick."Aaaaa,f-fuck...yeah babygirl right there"She backed away for a breath then took my dick in her mouth again I felt my climax hitting me hard,she held my thigh and sucked even harder making me cum in her mouth,she cleaned my juices from my dick and licked her lips seductively as she said"How tasty this is,Oooohhh daddy....you're still hard now let me see how well you can satisfy me"I pushed her on the bed and smashed my lips on hers kissing her roughly."Let me show that you're not the only one who's wild here kitten"I said between the kiss.I then pinched her waist and she opened her mouth,I inserted my tongue in her petite mouth exploring every inch of it.She ran her hands threw my hair and my moaned in between the kiss from every contact with our bodies.
I then went down to her jaw and gave her wet kisses tracing it down to her neck, collarbone and chest.I attacked her one breast and started licking and nibbling on it and with the other hand I was massaging her other one.I then reversed the parts,I started massaging this one and the other you know....
(Btw tour author is way too innocent 😇😇😇🙂)
I then looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile.I slid inside her as she let out a loud scream,I didn't move at first to let her adjust to my hard,erect,larg,big,thick member.I kissed her as she kissed me back few minutes later she broke the kiss and spoke"You can move now,did I made you this hard or you were before me?"I laughed and said"It's all your fault for your dirty talking and actions,you were grinding on my dick at the club"She looked away embarrassed and said"sorry it was an accident"I smiled at her and kiss RN her forehead before starting to thrust in her,she held on to the bed sheets tight and moaned out.....Few minutes later I felt her orgasm hitting her hard,I thrusted a little faster and harder so we can cum at once as we did.I got out of her and placed a finger in her core, thrusting it fast and in an inhuman speed making her spit her sweet juices on my finger,I then took my fingers out and got my face close to hers.....Oh yes I'm not done yet....I held her inner thighs and opened her legs wider for me,I placed my lips on her warm entrance and shoved my tongue in thrusting inside of her easily and slowly"Aaaaa.....you're doing me so good....go faster daddy..."
I started thrusting faster as her words gave me confidence.My tongue went deeper til I reached a certain spot,her g-spot,"Aaaa.....yes right there....make me cum...."I was doing her faster when I felt her climax,until she came in my mouth.I cleaned her up and then layed beside her.....not done yet.
I made her sit on my waist as she smirked knowing my intentions."As you wish your highness"She smashed her lips on mine and her hand went down until she reached my hard dick well yes it's still hard,she placed it right at her entrance and started bouncing on me,few minutes later I ft my climax close,I held her waist and helped her to bounce on me even faster"You're close daddy...."she said looking at me in a seductive way"Yes you too kitten"She then came as I came after her.She got my member out of her and layed on my chest"Uhhh,I'm tired.....No more mushu for tonight"I stroke her hair and layed her beside me on my chest.
We then drifted off to sleep.

                                         To be continued.