"The Famous Gold Chain"

Start from the beginning

Asim: Fair enough!!! Decision mutual hoga woh samajh aaya but tu kya chahta hai bro? Tera personal decision kya hai?

Umar: Asim you know me, I was always very private person. I am very protective and possessive about my relation. I want to keep it private away for public scrutiny. I want it to grow stronger naturally and don't want any external factor to affect it.

Nomaan comes there and shows Umar a clip from LF uploaded by a fan in social media where Rashami was as usual screaming his name and how Shamita was teasing her.

Nomaan: Bhai.. kaha tha naa koi aap ko sache dil se yaad kar rha hai. Dekho bhabhi kitna miss kar rhi hai aapko... So sweet of her aur ek aap hai (immitating Umar) "We are just friends"

Umar: Nomaan ke bachhe... Tera zyada nhi ho rha... Kya hai yeh Bhabhi n all haan??? Andar ek KK tha kahi bhi suru hojata tha aur bahar tu.

Asim: Waise what do u think about KK? Usne toh Mithu ko nominate kar diya... She literally performed the task so well and earned the star. That task was the most difficult task of the season. I am soo proud of her.

Umar: Dekh my bond with KK is different. I even saw few clips jaha pe KK said very nasty things about Rashami which I didn't like. But thats between KK and Rashami. Isse mera aur KK ka bond ya mera aur Rashami ka bond change nhi hoga. These two bonds have different place in my life. But one thing which is sure is I can't trust KK for Rashami and I'll never give him the right to involve in my and Rashami's bond.  

Nidhi and Divya comes there and Divya starts telling "why are you all soo serious... lets go and dance.. Also Umar I want to dance with you full on barati style... chalo chalo" She holds his hands and took him to other side of the pool. Nomaan and Nidhi also joins them while Asim sits in chair and enjoy watching them dancing their heart out.

Next day Asim and Umar came back to Mumbai and Nomaan went to Hyderabad. Umar went to his house. Umar had call for different audition, paid promotional ad. He even decided to get his photoshoot done so that he can get more work.

On one hand he was trying his luck and exploring opportunites in entertainment industry while on the other hand he even received calls from the same hospital management where he used to work before going inside Bigg Boss. The hospital management informed how everyone in hospital are proud of him and wanted him to join back.

"Thank You soo much Sir, I hope I haven't let you and all my fellow doctors down. My intention were never to hurt anyone from medical faternity or let anyone else degrade and humiliate medical profession. I was just being myself. Regarding rejoining back to hospital. Sir, I was inside for 100 days without any interaction with outer world. Now when I am back, I do need some time to get back to normal life. Surgery is something which needs my full concentration and focused mind and to have that I do need some time. Till then I want to follow my passion. When I feel I am ready to do surgery again I'll definitely join back" said Umar

After an hour and so Umar was going through his social media where he saw fans commenting about the chain in his comment section. He read few of the comments

"Kya yaar yeh Rashami ne kitni patli chain kyun banayi hai aur Umar ko bhi itna gora kyun hona tha... Chain dikh hi nhi rhi😖😖"

"Yay mujhe chain dikh gyiiii🥳🥳"

"Umrash fans after every post or paps spotting and interview zooming the pics and looking for chain🕵️‍♀️🔎"

"Yaar itna to apni shadi me chain dhudhne ka rituals dhang se na karu jitna Umruu ke pic mein dhundhti hu🙈🤦🏻‍♀️"