'Listen, who cares what it is called, let's just pledge our loyalty to each other'

Peter was seen hanging his shoulder on James.

'Exactly.'

"Aww, Isn't that just cute?" Marlene said jokingly.

"We were ELEVEN, okay?" Remus snapped back.

The boys were seen running on the corridors. James was seen pushing between Snape and Lily followed by Sirius.

Barty Couch Junior, the 6th year pale boy coughed theatrically. 

Marlene Mckinnon was seen grinning. Lily was seen exploring. 

"Oh! I know that scene, that's when you after you became head girl. You just couldn't believe it!" Dorcas Meadows shouted and turned red as her the whole school turned to face her.

James Potter was seen looking at her in awe. The younger version was seen looking at Lily. 

'You saw her too, right?'

Lily was shown glaring at James.

"Would you look at that Lily? Your glares are just top-notch, Lils." Alice commented.

'The one with the red hair.'

James was seen being caught by Marlene Mckinnon.

James walked across the hallway into a room, untying his tie. Lily was seen in the room, smiling.

The scene focused on James, 

'Didn't see you there.' he commented.

Lily was seen blushing.

The scene was reacted by a number of wolf-whistles.

James was seen working with dedication.

"Impossible!" Euphemia Potter commented with wide eyes. "My son, working with dedication."

"Mom!" James groaned.

Remus was seen working at a late night.

"That's not healthy, Moony." Sirius said. It was followed by a couple of agreements and complains of overload which led to glares to certain professors.

Lily was seen saying, 'It's obviously important you.' 

The Marauder's Map was shown.

The scene changed back to Lily and then to James who seemed to be taking in her words.

"THAT'S IT!" Alice shouted. "I wanna know what's with that Map." 

"Don't tell us some nonsense. We don't want to hear it. It's obviously something!" Marlene jumped up to reply, as she saw Sirius Black's mouth move to reply the predicted comment.

The hall was filled with agreement.

The quartet looked at each other, grinning madly. 

"All right then." Remus Lupin said finally. He stood up along with the quartet, who moved to the front of the hall. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Sirius started dramatically. 

"Messers Moony," Remus smiled mischievously.

"-Wormtail, Padfoot," 

"And Prongs are proud to present-"

"THE MARAUDERS MAP!" They said in unison as if they had practiced this before.