"Darling, you look beautiful, Stiles won't be able to keep his hands off you" My father says causing me to blush.

There is a knock at the door and my mom opens it, and its Stiles and a suit looking extra handsome and he is holding a box with a black flower inside on black band. He finally sees me and he looks me up and down in awe and walks inside and smiles.

"You look perfect Clara Ridgeway" He says in a whisper and holds the box out in front of him.

"Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself Stiles Stilinski I say smirking then wink at him.

Stiles opens the box and places the black flower onto my small right wrist and then takes my hand and kisses it causing me to blush, but he can't see that due to my makeup.

Thanks mom.

"Alright photo time" My father says holding the camera causing me to grab Stiles and he wraps his right arm around my back and smiles into the camera. We do a few different poses, one normal one, us hugging nicely, one of us actually laughing because my mother said a horrible joke, one of us looking at each other and then my mother makes us get a kissing photo. I turn around to face him, our chests touching, he grabs my right hand with his left and places his right hand onto my left cheek and kisses me sweetly. Finally hearing the click of the camera we move away from each other and we move outside to his jeep.

"Be careful tonight Clara" My mother says with a worried tone causing me to frown.

As if she knew something was going to happen.

"We will" I say smiling and Stiles helps me get into the jeep and we head to the school.

We finally arrive and I watch Lydia walk in with the guy Allison and I made her go to the winter formal with, looking beautiful but I know she is upset that she wasn't going with Jackson, wouldn't of helped that Allison was going with him since Scott and Stiles actually convinced him too, how I will never know and I never want to know.

"Ready for this" Stiles asks before he hops out.

I nod and Stiles gets out of the jeep and walks to my side of the car, opening the car door and taking my hand helping me get out of the jeep without falling on my face. Stiles moves his finger down my backless back and I shiver slightly causing him to smirk. I watch Allison get out of the car smiling and looking onto the roof, I look back to see Scott walking along the top of the school trying to sneak in causing me to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Stiles asks me causing me to point to the rooftop.

"Nice suit Jackson, Allison you look beautiful" I say to them causing Allison to smile but Jackson to smirk.

"Of course, mission is a go boss" Jackson says to us then walks away causing me to roll my eyes. I take Stiles' arm and we walk into the hall to see all the tables, lights, balloons and the DJ playing, everything you would think would be at the winter formal, or any formal for that matter. It looked amazing; I was surprised the school could pull it off. Walking around the dance floor to see couples either dancing nicely together or pretty much dry humping each other to the music, my eyes scan the area. I see Jackson giving Danny and some other jock some of his vodka into their fruit punch, Scott hiding also looking around, the coach shaking his head at all the students and Peter.