He let her down as she smiled at him and hugged him.

S:That was amazing,thank you.
C:That's an early punishment.

He whispered in her ear and then he broke the hug and knelt down ,she thought he finished but he didn't,He opened her legs and her eyes widened as she knew his intentions.

He placed his lips on her entrance,he shoved his tongue and started thrusting inside her.His tongue job was giving her an intense feeling making her weak.Her legs started trembling and her stomach gave her a knot in her tummy telling her that she's close,she held his hair and helped him to enter his tongue in her clit easier.

S:Shit....I'm gonna cum...

She threw her head back when she found his warm tongue hitting her
g-spot.

She then came in his mouth as he cleaned her not leaving a drop,he then stood up and hugged her.She hugged him and held on to his shoulders.

C:What is it?*smirk*
S:My legs hurt from this wild session.
You need to control your horny ass a little.How. I supposed to go and see my mom now?
C:Don't go,call her and tell her to come here.
S:*widen eyes and look in his eyes*
N-no she can't come I have to go to her.
C:And why is that?
S:Because umm...because...she doesn't know our way home.
C:Sent her your location*smirk*.
S:That won't work,she....

He pinned her hard to the wall and pressed his body to hers.

C:Why are you lying to me babydoll?
Just tell me that you're going to meet Jeremy.
S:How did you....?
C:I heard everything on the call yesterday kitten,and you won't go.
S:No I have to go,my mom's in danger and I need to save her.That Jeremy and my aunt are going to kill her if I don't go and give them the money.
C:Tell me how exactly are you going to give them the money?You don't work.
S:Actually I do.
C:*dark aura,and evil eyes*Don't tell me that fucking job.
S:What job?
C:At the club.
S:How did you all that?
C:I'm a mafia kitten what do you expect?
S:I swear to you,no one ever touched me except for you.You are the only person not just man,the only person who touched me like that.
C:*Caress her cheek softly*Then baby what are you doing there?
S:I work as a phycologist.
C:*laughs bitterly*Who are you trying to fool?A sexy woman who works at a club is a psychologist there?
S:I'm not a toy babyboy,I really am I psychologist.Ill show you when you come to the club,I have a part time job tomorrow.
C:Hell na you are not going.
S:You're not in any position of telling me what to do*got her face close to his and wink at him*
C:I am babydoll,I'm your husband*got his face close to hers that their noses touched and wink at her*

They laughed and hugged each other.

S:I love you my mafia.
C:I love you more my hostage.

Time skip

2 hours later

Carl and Stephanie ate then they went to wear their clothes.

Her clothes.