𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴

Mulai dari awal

"We're fine," I reassure and Stiles nods. "Let's grab the other bag." Stiles says and Scott shakes his head. "I can't, remember, Deaton said you have to do it alone." He says and I look around, frowning.

"Okay this plan is really starting to suck." Stiles says and I look at Scott. "Not here, not now!" He says and looks at me. "What? Scott! What am I supposed to- plan officially sucks." He yells and I run after him.

I get in the rave, wondering around when I feel someone push me. I yelp and fall. When I don't meet the floor I look up to see Isaac. "Still falling for me?" He grins and I roll my eyes.

"Isaac!" Scott yells and we turn around. Scott nods and Isaac walks away. "So, let's dance!" Erica yells in my ear and I flinch, not hearing her so close. She grabs my arm and gives me a drink. We dance, laugh and drink, a lot. I gulp my drink down and we see Jackson.

Erica walks up to him and runs her fingers through her hair. I feel Isaac's lips on my neck and look at him. Jackson was kissing Erica, and she closes her eyes.

I look at Isaac, who grins at me and kisses me, making my eyes flutter shut. I feel someone kiss my neck and I can't help but let out a moan.

"She's mine." A distorted voice says and suddenly, I can feel Jackson's aura changing and before I can do anything I feel him stab me in my legs. All three of us fall on the ground, making me groan.

Isaac stands up somehow and grabs the syringe, stabbing it in jacksons neck. I giggle and look at Erica. "Oops."

+

Me, Erica and Isaac were standing in front of Jackson. "What now?" I ask and the door opens, making Isaac and Erica attack almost immediately. "Woah, don't freak, don't freak!" Stiles says and closes the door behind him. 

"He okay?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "Let's find out." Isaac says and shows his claws. He wants to hit him, but Jackson grabs his arm and twists it. "Isaac!" I yell, my eyes going brown and Jackson lets go of him.

I go to him and look at Isaac, holding his arm gently. "You're okay," I whisper and he just breathes in heavily. "Okay, no one does anything like that again." I say and they nod.

"Ah! I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac says and blows out some air. "Yeah. Well apparently this is all we're gonna get." Stiles replies and I nod. "So let's hope that whoevers controlling him just decided to show up tonight." I say and look at Stiles.

I see Jackson's eyes open and gulp. "I'm here." Jackson says in disoriented voice. "I'm right here with you." Stiles glances at me and I look at him.

"Jackson is that you?" Stiles asks and Jackson gives us a creepy look. "Us." He says and I shiver. "We're all here." He says and I frown.

"Are you the one killing people?" Stiles asks after he looked at us. "We're the ones killing murderers." He says and I feel isaacs hand slipping in mine. "So all the people you've killed so far..." he says and I look at Isaac. "Deserved it." He says and I can just see he looks pissed.

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." He says and I take a deep breathe. "Anything can break if enough pressures applied." He says and Stiles frowns. "Alright, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" Stiles asks, making Jackson nod.

"All. Each. Everyone." He says and I cross my arms, letting go of Isaac's hand. "Well who did they murder?" Stiles asks and we all look at him expectantly.

"Me." He says and I start connecting the dots. "Wait what, what do you mean?" Stiles asks and I walk forward. "They murdered me."

"You drowned, didn't you?" I ask and Stiles stands up, shaking his head. Jacksons eyes turn orange, but I don't stop. "You want revenge?" I ask and Stiles grabs my arm.

"Stop." Jackson says, but I don't listen. "Sarah-" Isaac tries but I also ignore him. "who are you?!"

"Okay, more ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on!" Stiles says and Isaac lifts it up. "We don't have any more." He says and I look at Isaac.

"You used the whole bottle?" I ask and turn around. "Sarah!" Erica yells and I turn back, seeing Jackson stand in front of me. He snarls loudly and I stumble back. What the hell came over me!

"Um, out, everyone out!" Stiles yells and we run out, stranding in front of the door. "Okay find something to move in front of the door-" Stiles says, but Jackson just breaks through the wall instead.

We run outside, seeing Stiles happy. "Oh my God its working. Oh this... yes. I did something!" He says and we glance each other.

No way out.

"Scott." I say and look at Derek. "Break it." Derek says and I frown. "What? No way." Stiles responds. "Scott's dying!" Derek yells, and I turn around.

"Okay, what? How do you know that?" Stiles asks and I run inside where i heard the call for help. "Oh, my god Stiles! I just know. Break it!" He yells and he breaks it, making Derek run in.

I get into the building and gasp. "Oh my God..." I whisper, looking at the girl, who's throat was slashed. "No..."