My First date- 2

Weeks passed, Avneet seemed lost alot this days whereas Sid seems to be sad all time, both just had formal conversations which disappointed the family somewhere but decided to give time to children! Reception with every ritual is done! Life is getting back to normal but is it still normal for Avneet and Siddharth? Why is Avneet lost this days? Siddharth is sad, their is a valid reason but what will happen when he gets addicted to being lonely, with thoughts of his love? Avneet seems to be lost, is she catching feelings for Siddharth inspite of loving someone? Will Siddharth accept Avneet completely? What if Anaya returns back? What if Sameer returns back? 

New day but same as previous days, Avneet being lost and Siddharth being sad all time! 
Today they are going to  Avneet's hotel, she is happy as this is the first time her laws are gonna visit her hotel. She invited them many times but one or other would have been busy but now everyone are gonna visit so she is excited but little nervous too..! She had met her family many times in between and even Jai is promoted as Reem's permanent boy friend from temporary boyfriend after Siddharth's test and even now Siddharth and Jai are each others besties! Rohan and Siddharth have a good bond but a formal one as Rohan is over protective around his sister so as per his thinking being formal with his sister's husband will help to keep that fear of not hurting his sister which seems so illogical but yeah Everyone are ready and are settled in the car to leave for the hotel...

In car

Abhi- Avu, Finally after a long time am gonna visit your hotel!
Avu- haa na and coffee is ready for u *she replied chuckling* 
Abhi- ha ha, u still remember that! 
Avu- how can I forget that bhai? 
Abhi- Jo bhi ho, I love your coffee very much!! 
Avu- thanks! 
Vaishu- I will also order coffee today, I am really excited for it now! 
Avu- sure sure! you can bhabs! 
Vaishu- yep! am so excited Avuuu! 
Avu- haha great!  
Sid- If black coffee is available then will u mind getting it for me! 
Avu- not at all, sure *Avu said with a smile* 

This was what was happening nowadays, Just a formal conversation which was disappointing the family but they thought to give time to children! Soon they reached the hotel and everyone got down, Sid who was driving parked the car in the parking area and entered the hotel while admiring it's beauty but his eyes got glued at the name, for few seconds he stood their but was bought out of his thoughts as someone pushed him, he was about to say something but he saw their was a car coming from back and the driver was blowing horn from a long time, he apologised and entered! 

Sid- Huff where are everyone now! oh, their they are *he said as soon as he spotted them..! 

Va- kaha ruk gaya tha?
Sid- aree nahi wo kuch nahi hehe 
Abhi- Avii my coffee? 
Avi- haan bhai abhi aa rahi hai and you all are gonna have lunch here itself please? and even Jai, Rohan bhai and Kanchi di are coming! 
Vaish- Sure, why not Avu ! *she chirped* 
Avu- Thanks guyss! And lo coffee bhi aagayi *she stated as soon as she saw the waiter* 
Abhi- First me.! 
Avu- haha, sure! 

Soon all were done with drinking their respective coffees when out of the blue Siddharth asked something 

Sid- This coffee, I strongly feel like I have tasted it before too.. 
Avu- Um? Did u visit here before too as this coffee's my secret recipe, uh u can say that!?
Abhi-Well true, her coffee, we can not find the same anywhere
 Sid- No, If I would have visited here then I would have definitely remembered, um did you like, uh don't mind, did u change the name of the hotel? 
Avu- No, It is the same from the last 1 year ..Last a year back it was Sunshine cafe 
Sid- Oh! *He whispered trying to connect the dots in his mind* 
Kanchi- Hey guys *she chirped out of nowhere changing the confused atmosphere* 
Abhi- Heyy! 
Rohan- Hello everyone! 
Vaish- hello
VA- Hey people! 
Kanchi- How's u all? 
Everyone except Jai/Reem/Rohan/Sid- Good/Fine
Avu- *hugging Rohan* I miss you so much 
Rohan- I miss you to meri jaan *hugging back* 
Kanchi- Haan haan, bhabhi ko toh bhul hi jao dono bhai behan 
Avu aree, how can we forget u *she said jumping on her* I miss you so much
Kanchi- *catching* I miss u more my cutie
Avu- *chuckling awkwardly getting down* Sorry
Vaishu- Why sorry? 
Avu- I am a bit of childish and well but I am not manner less ah sorry- 
VA- isme sorry ki kya baat hai? chill Avu! 
Avu- thanks! I will be back *she said and walked leaving all of them confused except Sid, Jai and Reem who were lost in their own world of thoughts* 

Few Minutes Later

Jai- *jumping* Tsunami aagayi, koi toh bachalo mujhe, Rohan bhaii, bachalo! i will die 

Whereas Avneet and others were laughing except Sid who came out of his thoughts and was confused about his surroundings 

Hearing the sound of laughter, even Jai got his brain back and he looked at the bucket in Avneet's hand and didn't even took a second to proceed and ran towards her making her run as fast as she can 

Jai- Why did u pour water on me? 
Avu- To get u back from the world of Reem *she shouted while running making Reem blush and Jai run faster* 

They both were running as fast as they can and Jai was about to catch her as he was a good runner but something striked his mind and he slowed down his speed until she was near Sid who was amused with what was happening around, He pushed her slightly making sure that she falls towards Sid and stood their smirking whereas Avu who was busy in saving herself didn't notice his move and got startled and fell towards Sid, She closed her eyes in fear of falling whereas Sid who was still not over the things happening around couldn't get a chance to hold her and fell down with Avu on top of him 

Sid was staring her angelic face when to add stars on it she opened her eyes slowly as she couldn't feel the bare floor but tch she met those hazel eyes who were peeking her soul, she couldn't help but admire them and get drown in those beautiful and heavenly orbs  for the second time in her life...

So sorry for this late, tbh i am not in a mood to write, kinda disturbed with the sudden change in my schedule as my schools has reopened

I would try my best to update soon

Thank yaa for reading 

Bubbye