➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Because..." Alex fixed his eyeglasses and plugged in the game as well as turned on the television. "...I am obsessively over-organized, and when I set up my speed dial... she was number one."

And it was the truth. Alex knew he could've contacted Nico, but he was too scared and unsure if she was okay to put on his speed dial. And you were the first person that came to mind when he considered making someone his speed dial.

Nico grinned at the thought of you being his speed dial, and Alex sat next to her as he offered Nico a controller. Nico whispered a small thank you to Alex and Alex began the game. "You know..." Alex spoke up. "...if this is all there is for the rest of our lives... I'm good with that."

Alex glanced at Nico who was listening intently. "You know, it sounds cliché..." Alex continued. "...but we have each other." Nico turned to face Alex as the pair momentarily locked eyes. Alex smiled. "And Chun Lee, skilled martial artist, and Interpol officer." He pointed his controller to the television as he and Nico were about to pick a character.

Nico chuckled. "Oh, I'm her! You can be Blanka. You guys, like, used to have the same hair, right?" The two shared a laugh as the game began. Nico glanced at Alex in curiosity. "So, are you gonna tell me what you've been doing this whole time?"

Alex raised his eyebrows as his eyes fixed on the screen. "Do you really wanna know?"

"I asked."

"Okay, well, um..." Alex chuckled lightly. "I kinda met this girl..."

Before Alex could continue, Nico shut her eyes close and grabbed his controller. Nico turned her head to Alex in surprise. "You have a girlfriend? Shut. Up. Really? That's so cool. You do?" Nico continued to ask questions, causing Alex to chuckle as he was unable to answer her right away.

"Woah, woah, calm down." Alex stifled a laugh. "Let me finish." Nico scooted closer to Alex, eager to hear everything and every detail. Alex playfully rolled his eyes as he continued to press buttons on his controller. "I met a girl and she's..." Alex cracked a smile when Nico nudged him teasingly. "Well, she and I maybe did kind of... had a thing?"

"You're not sure?" Nico questioned.

"It's probably just a fling or I don't know..." Alex shrugged.

"Dude, you missed your chance on getting a girlfriend then if you just made her a fling."

"No, it's just..." Alex faltered as he pushed his eyeglasses back when they began to slide down. "...it felt wrong. Touching her or even seeing her. It felt like I was cheating with someone else."

Nico's brows crinkled as she became increasingly confused by what her companion was saying. "Do you have a girlfriend that we don't know about or...?"

Alex observed you going by from the open door while Alex and Nico continued to play the game and converse. Nico cast a peek at Alex as she became aware of your presence. "Oh, my God." She gasped in realization. "You felt it was wrong when you were with a different girl because you already like someone else..."

Alex laid the controller down, shaking his head in denial. "I don't know, Nico. I'm not sure what my feelings are right now."

Nico didn't know who Alex was now interested in, but she had a suspicion. Nico realized she had to help Alex with his feelings to prove her point because she knew Alex needed someone to work this out. Nico gave him a kind nod as she looked out the door. "Why don't you talk to (Y/n) for a while? I'll stay here and figure out how this game works."

Alex smiled as he stood up and walked out of the room, moving his head from side to side to catch a glimpse of you. Alex raced over to you when he saw you and noticed you were about to enter your room. "(Y/n)!" Before you could even enter your room, Alex called out to you. Alex froze when he saw how you looked when you turned around. After you and the rest of the crew rescued him, he only caught a glimpse of you and didn't get a chance to admire your new hairdo.

While you looked at Alex, he took noticed your barely noticeable orange-red highlights forming in your hair. "Looks like someone got herself a good hairdo."

You registered his words for a while before realizing he was talking about your new hairstyle. "Oh." You stifled a laugh. "I just got a trim, that's all."

"You didn't get your hair dyed?"

"What?" You looked at your hair and found what Alex was referring to. "Huh." You softly gasped. "No, I don't think I have a budget to do that since I just my trim for free. Karolina said that maybe my powers affect my hair? Not sure, though."

Alex smiled at you as he walked towards you. "You look great whether your hair is dyed or not. You always look great."

You chuckled and shook your head. "Nope." You denied. "I look like a dried potato, but thank you.." You stared back at Alex and crossed your arms, smirking as you stared at his hairdo. "You look good in that hairstyle."

"I do?" Alex smiled.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna miss your hair before." You walked up to him and reached up to pat his braided hair. "I've always wanted to run my fingers through your hair."

Both of you blushed when you realized what you'd said. You took a step back and covered your mouth, the warmth in your cheeks intensifying. "I-I mean like a comb, you know? N-Not that you need to comb your hair but j-just a thought and—"

"Okay, okay." Alex walked toward you and placed his hands on your shoulders to stop you from rambling. "I get it."

You blinked your eyes at him as your face maintained warm and you were blushing like crazy. 'He must think of me as a fool right now.' You thought to yourself before gulping. "You know what, I'm gonna go sleep. Because I clearly need sleep and you need one too."

Alex stepped back and grinned at you. "Yeah, you deserve some rest."

You rushed into your room, embarrassed, and slammed the door shut. To keep your heart steady, you leaned against your door and took a big breath. Your heart, though, continued to pound inside your chest. You sighed and drew your chin down. "God, I'm such an idiot."

Alex stared at your door and walked towards it to knock. He raised his arm to knock until the door opened to see your flustered face. You squeaked in surprise to see Alex by your door. "Oh, my God! You scared me." You let out a breathy laugh while Alex chuckled. "Sorry, I-I was wondering if—"

When shoutings, notably Gert's shoutings, were heard downstairs, Alex's speech was cut short. Nico exited the room, abandoning the game, and turned to the side to see you and Alex. The three of you rushed down the stairs to see Gert was scolding Molly who had snuck out of the mansion again. Karolina and Chase have also joined the three of you.

"Do you think you're just playing superhero vigilante?" Gert scolded Molly. "Tell me the truth now! Where were you?"

When you watched an unknown stranger nonchalantly enter the estate, your eyes widened. "Ah, man, she wrecked a pimp's car." The young man answered, causing Gert to turn around. Gert stood by Molly's side as she observed the stranger looking around. "You wrecked a car?" She asked Molly. "Belonging to a pimp?"

"Yeah, and it was freaking awesome." The young man chuckled as he walked forward. You, Alex, and Nico exchanged glances as the stranger stepped out from the shadows. "Almost as awesome as this place. Damn. This sure beats staying in a hostel, huh?"

Chase stepped forward to stand beside Gert and the stranger caught Chase's glare. The young man briefly raised his arms in defense. "It's cool. I'm cool." He smiled. "I'm Topher." The stranger introduced.